How many PP should i be on?

Eventhough I bought the calculator I cant see where to change Sex to work out for my Husband.

He is 44
5'7''
14 stone 10Lb

Thank You

When it says Female press the down arrow and it changes to Male :)

I make it 40 daily PP

Hi, I would like to ask onbehalf of a friend how many pro points she would be on a day.

I know the old ww but cant remember how to do the new one!!

Female, 27 years old, 5f 4 and weight is 15.10 stone.

Thank you very much in advance xx

Hello, sorry to ask but.....

Could you possibly give me the pro points for my mil, she is too shy to attend class.

female
20st
5 ft 6

TIA!!

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to ask onbehalf of a friend how many pro points she would be on a day.

I know the old ww but cant remember how to do the new one!!

Female, 27 years old, 5f 4 and weight is 15.10 stone.

Thank you very much in advance xx

34 daily PP

Hello, sorry to ask but.....

Could you possibly give me the pro points for my mil, she is too shy to attend class.

female
20st
5 ft 6

TIA!!

36 daily PP

Helloo! Could I be cheeky and ask how many points my OH would be on?
Male, 25 years old, 275lb, 5'11

Helloo! Could I be cheeky and ask how many points my OH would be on?
Male, 25 years old, 275lb, 5'11

If I worked out the lbs to stone conversion correct (19st9lb?)
I make it 59 daily PP :)

Lol, my dads asking how many he should be on now.
Male, 55, 12st, 5'9
Thank youu! ^_^

Hi
I've looked through a lot of the threads but can't find anyone the same as me. I'm trying to decide whether to sign up on line but would like to know my pp allowance and do a bit more research first - can someone tell me?

female
5'5"
13st 10lb

Thanks

Last edited:
hi could someone tell me what pp i should be on brought a pk of ebay and didnt have any info please female 5ft 1ins 17 stone 3lbs and my hubby please male 6ft 0ins 17 stone 12lbs xxx:)

I've bought the essential pack from ww but doesn't tell me how many p points I should be on

32 years old
Female
5'0
15st 7lb

Thanks

31 Daily PP

hi could someone tell me what pp i should be on brought a pk of ebay and didnt have any info please female 5ft 1ins 17 stone 3lbs and my hubby please male 6ft 0ins 17 stone 12lbs xxx:)

I need your ages please :)

Hiya I am seriously contemplating switching from slimming world to the pro points plan! Any chance you can work out my points for me so I can figure out if its worth joining u??

I'm 28, 10st 2 and 5'1 and female

Thank you so much

Hiya I am seriously contemplating switching from slimming world to the pro points plan! Any chance you can work out my points for me so I can figure out if its worth joining u??

I'm 28, 10st 2 and 5'1 and female

Thank you so much

29 daily PP

im also thinking of changing back to ww from sw. could somepne please tell me how many propoints id be allowed.

im female, 33, 5ft and 13stone

many thanks. x

29 daily PP

Looking at starting this too, could you possibly tell me how many pro points I should be on.Male aged 40, 6ft 3" 224 pounds(16 stones). Thanks for any replies.:)

Back