How many PP should i be on?

Hi guys,

Sounds bizzare but I went and joined 2 weeks ago and have been told to have 34pp... Seems more than I wouldve thought can someone be a darling and tell me if it sounds about right?

I'm 5ft8" , 23years old, and 14st 8lbs

Thanks in advance :) xx

Looking at starting this too, could you possibly tell me how many pro points I should be on.Male aged 40, 6ft 3" 224 pounds(16 stones). Thanks for any replies.:)

47 daily PP

Hi guys,

Sounds bizzare but I went and joined 2 weeks ago and have been told to have 34pp... Seems more than I wouldve thought can someone be a darling and tell me if it sounds about right?

I'm 5ft8" , 23years old, and 14st 8lbs

Thanks in advance :) xx

34 is correct similar to mine (33 but you are 4in taller than me and I am older *boohoo* Lol.)

Jeez 34 seems a lot hah...

Thanks though :D Ive been doing discover upto now Im finding that getting courage to switch really tough heh xx:rolleyes:

I switched from Discover a few weeks ago. I was adamant I would switch back but I'm enjoying PP. It's a bit tricky to change your way of thinking from discover points to propoints because it's very different but I found that if I noted down PP as I worked them out it was easier just to flick through my notepad and find out again. It's definitely worth a try :)

Hi everyone
Could someone be kind and advise how many ww pro points I can have...I have only just learned about it and I can't afford to join online yet and I can't get to classes.
Thanks
I am about....need to get some new scales.
16st 10 I am 5ft 2 inches and 39 years old,

thanks
Mandy xx

Hi everyone
Could someone be kind and advise how many ww pro points I can have...I have only just learned about it and I can't afford to join online yet and I can't get to classes.
Thanks
I am about....need to get some new scales.
16st 10 I am 5ft 2 inches and 39 years old,

thanks
Mandy xx

33 daily PP :)

Aw thanks very much. I have already started today and I am really looking forward to this. I had already planned to do weight watchers today and I have bought all my shopping in and then I noticed the difference on the weight watchers meals and thought what is this about....looks good...fingers crossed.

Hi, just wondering if anyone could check my daily pro points please. I joined 2 weeks ago and am on 43 points but feel it is too many as I am eating loads. I am female aged 45, 20st and 6ft tall. Many thanks in advance.

Hi, just wondering if anyone could check my daily pro points please. I joined 2 weeks ago and am on 43 points but feel it is too many as I am eating loads. I am female aged 45, 20st and 6ft tall. Many thanks in advance.

I get 43 on my calculator also :)

How many pp can I have I am 14stone6 female 5ft5 and how do I work this out??

I can calculate it for you (you need a calculator or to attend a group) but I need your age please

31 daily PP :)

Your a start thanks am new to this been following slimming world but feel I need a change as I am finding I cheat!! So 31pp a day plus I can hav an additional 49pp a week am I correct? When to I need to recheck pp

Thank you so much, I am doing this alone no class x

I'm not sure when you need to recheck, I guess as you lose so much weight but I am not sure what figure that would be.

Yes that is plus 49 weekly allowance.

could someone please work out how many points my hubby would be on??

i joined today and thought id be able to work it out for him lol

he's 5ft 7 age 32 and weighs 13st 2lbs.

many thanks

could someone please work out how many points my hubby would be on??

i joined today and thought id be able to work it out for him lol

he's 5ft 7 age 32 and weighs 13st 2lbs.

many thanks

39 daily PP

:)

Hi :), I am completely new to this board and forum but I'm sure that I am going to find it really helpful in my battle with the bulge. Having had to give up work a couple of years ago I'm not as able now to get to classes. My daughter joined WW 3 weeks ago and I'm going to try and follow the diet with her, only problem is finding out how many propoints I'm allowed. DD has the calculator etc but class leader said its only her that can work out points and will tell each member their allowance as and when they join or change their own allowance with weight loss etc :confused:
I wonder if anyone here would be kind enough to work out /estimate how many I'd be allowed :-
I'm female, aged 55, 5'6 1/2" and currently weigh 15st 7lbs:eek: gosh where did it all come from ?

I'll no doubt have lots of questions regarding how best to use my points and will scan the forums for recipes etc, but meanwhile once I get my points worked out I'll be ordering my shopping online to work around starting my 'new' eating regime....and that way I wont be tempted by the special offers on in chocolates cakes etc....wish me luck !

Hiya could someone tell me how many propoints I should be on? I'm 5ft 11" aged 42 and 16st 5lb, thanks for your help xx Boo xx

Back