How many PP should i be on?

Sorry to be a pain, but could someone work out how many pro points for me aswell.

I am 51 yrs old and weigh 19st 7lb and I'm 5ft 2in

Many many thanks for any help you can give us. xx

Tinkerbell2 - 29 daily PP

Boo1968 - 36 daily PP

GoldenGirl - Your son will be on 71 daily PP, you would be on 36 daily PP

Hi Clareycakes, many thanks for that info and for your help ! Gosh 29 pp doesn't seem an awful lot to be going on with :cry:! but then I guess thats prob why I need to loose weight , portion size has obviously been part of my problem ;) Guess I'll have to use my brain to get the most of my 29 points ...Monday is D day so wish me luck please !
Thanks again Clareycakes !

Good luck. You will be fine you already figured out yourself what you think the problem is, portion control. You'll soon start to learn the foods you personally need to eat to get the most of your points, 29 is the minimum for anyone I am on 32 and I feel like I eat loads, remember most fruit and vegetables are free now, but you also have 49 weekly points so if you do splurge or want a treat day you can use those too :)

I'm planning on starting WW Pro Points on Monday. I've ordered the Books from eBay, but it doesn't tell me how many points I should be on.

I'm 21, 5'4" and 11st7lb, how many points per day should I be having?

Thanks x

I'm planning on starting WW Pro Points on Monday. I've ordered the Books from eBay, but it doesn't tell me how many points I should be on.

I'm 21, 5'4" and 11st7lb, how many points per day should I be having?

Thanks x

29 daily PP
:)

Thank you!! I'm quite actually excited about starting on Monday!! I've done WW before with the old plan and lost a stone, so hopefully I'll lose weight one this plan too!

Thanks again
x

Hi, I am thinking about leaving SW and joining WW, could someone work out my pp allowance for me please?
Female/30/5.6/14st 0
Many thanks in advance :)

I have found a calculator on line which say 31 but not sure if this is based on the old or new point system

Hi, I am thinking about leaving SW and joining WW, could someone work out my pp allowance for me please?
Female/30/5.6/14st 0
Many thanks in advance :)

I have found a calculator on line which say 31 but not sure if this is based on the old or new point system

31 sounds right, as age 27, 13st 8 and 5ft 7 is 31 on the new system. 31 is a bit older but 5ft6 shorter so would be around the same.

How many propoints please?

Hi All,

Am back on WW for the 3rd time only to notice that the whole system has changed.

Can someone please tell me how many points am I allowed to eat?

Height: 5'5
Weight: 10 stone 7 pounds

Thanks!

29 daily,, if your female

Could anyone work out my pro points for me?

hey, i am starting a weight watchers class in just over a weeks time with my mum and aunt, but i wanted to start the diet sooner, would anyone be able to help me out and work out my point for me.
I am female, 5ft 8in, 282lbs, i am 22 years old.
the only exercise i really get is at work, i clean a pub for two hours 4 days a week.
I would appreciate if anyone could do this for me?
many thanks xxx

Last edited:
Hi, I am switching from the old WW plan to pro points, could you tell me how many PP I should be on & how to work out what they should be as I lose weight? I am 25yo, female, 5'5 and weigh 209lbs. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
could someone work out pro points for me?
i'm 5ft 9ins, female, 24years old, 12 stone 4.
what will pro-point be once i drop in to the 11's?
thanks in advance!!!!!!

Hang on, I just found this calculator; WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator

So according to it, I should be on 34PP Daily + 49PPs weekly until I hit 14st 8lbs, when I should drop a point.

thanks in advance!!!!!!

Also according to that calculator you should be on 30PPs daily + 49PPs weekly and drop to the minimum points (29PPs weekly + 49PPs weekly) when you hit 11 stone 8.5 lb.

Although maybe you might like to get a second opinion as I don't know how reliable this calculator is, but it seems pretty reasonable!

hey, i am starting a weight watchers class in just over a weeks time with my mum and aunt, but i wanted to start the diet sooner, would anyone be able to help me out and work out my point for me.
the only exercise i really get is at work, i clean a pub for two hours 4 days a week.
many thanks xxx

According to the above calculator you should be on 46PPs Daily + 49PPs weekly. :)

Thanks hun that will do for me for now seen as nobody else is likely to answer lol i dunno why they dont let you just post in the main bit we could probably confirm this then, what harm is it going to do exactly lol

many thanks xxx

46 my lovely :)

Hi, I am switching from the old WW plan to pro points, could you tell me how many PP I should be on & how to work out what they should be as I lose weight? I am 25yo, female, 5'5 and weigh 209lbs. Thanks in advance!

33pp for yooou :)

thanks in advance!!!!!!

30 :)

Hi, so sorry but could someone work mine out please? I'm 32, female, 5 5" and 15 st 4lbs
Thanks in advance x

33pp m'dear

all with additional 49 per week for everyone, yay! :)

Back