How many PP should i be on?

How many pro points am I allowed? please help x

Hi,

I am trying to find out how many points I am allowed as I am starting today :mad:)

I am 5 10 age 28 and 17st 3lbs

Hope someone can help xx;)

Help with PP allowance please?

Hi :)

I'm just starting back with ww after losing 2 stone with Lipotrim. I've dabbled a bit with low carbing but floundered a bit because I couldn't work out the carbs of everything lol

So here I am back to my old faithful ww. I like the sound of ProPoints because it encourages you to eat more protein & I have really found since low carbing that the protein really does make you feel full, I've got a new attitude and won't be saving any points for chocolate or crisps like I have in the past but using my points on "proper" food lol

Anyway... I have joined ww online and started yesterday. I'm trying to find out how many points my hubby should be on? He's 33, 17st 12lbs and is 5' 11" can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance :D

how many PP

Could someone please tell me how many pro-points I would be on?

5ft 4, 31 yrs young and 11st. thank you.

Hi there

You'd be on a total of 40 points a day to begin with - this will obviously change as you lose weight but it's a start at least!

Hope this helps,

Laura x

Hiya everyone,

Looking to try pro points from home, how many PP's should i be on?

Female
24 years old
5 foot 10
14 st 5lbs.

Thanks in advance

Could someone please tell me how many pro-points I would be on?

5ft 4, 31 yrs young and 11st. thank you.

According to the calculator linked on the previous page (which I can't vouch for 100%, but it is working for me!) you should be on 29PP daily + your 49PP weekly. :)

Hiya everyone,

Looking to try pro points from home, how many PP's should i be on?

Female
24 years old
5 foot 10
14 st 5lbs.

Thanks in advance

As above, according to the calculator you should be on 35PP daily + 49PP weeklies. You will then drop to 34PP daily when you hit 14st. 1lb. Good luck! :)

im looking at starting ww not sure what plan yet just wondering if anyone knows how many pro points i could have
female
5" 6
12st 11
moderate excercise
also how do you all find the pro points? alot of people cant seem to get on with it and prefer discovery
thanks xx

Hey there. You'd be on 29PP a day with your 49PP weekly.

I'm finding them great so far, although this is only my second week. They make feel like you have a lot more freedom than you had with Discovery, as you can splurge if/when you need to and not feel like you've ruined your diet. Also you can treat yourself to your favourite chocolate bar, alcohol or a take-away and still lose weight! It's like Discovery, but with a safety net. The only downside is that carbs are pointed a lot higher than they used to be to try and discourage you from eating too many of them, but then I was a carb addict, so maybe this wouldn't be a problem for you! Good luck with whatever you decide to try. :)

thanks!! it seems like loads :-s lol. I tried slimming world but I couldnt get on with it....ended up eating too much!!

I was originally on 34PP a day and just dropped to 33PP (I think you drop a daily point every 4/5 lbs or so until you hit 29PP) and although it seemed like a lot in the beginning, it's really not a lot carbs-wise, but does encourage you to fill up on fruit & veggies! I've never done SW, but I've heard it is hard to judge portion size and a lot of people seem to reach a plateau because they're not sure what they're allowed to be eating! With WW the 49 weekly points are just bliss, though! :D

Hey there. You'd be on 29PP a day with your 49PP weekly.

I'm finding them great so far, although this is only my second week. They make feel like you have a lot more freedom than you had with Discovery, as you can splurge if/when you need to and not feel like you've ruined your diet. Also you can treat yourself to your favourite chocolate bar, alcohol or a take-away and still lose weight! It's like Discovery, but with a safety net. The only downside is that carbs are pointed a lot higher than they used to be to try and discourage you from eating too many of them, but then I was a carb addict, so maybe this wouldn't be a problem for you! Good luck with whatever you decide to try. :)

thanks for that :D i was doing cambridge but found it hard having no food felt really ill on it so decided there must be a better way to lose weight with food lol :D

Hello,

I haven't been on minimins in a while!! Can anyone tell me if this is correct - I was told I am on 29pp daily but my mate who is a lot slimmer than me was also told 29pp.

I am 30 years old, 5'2" and weigh 13 stone 11lbs. PS I am female.

Thanks
NS

thanks for that :D i was doing cambridge but found it hard having no food felt really ill on it so decided there must be a better way to lose weight with food lol :D
Phew, there's no way on earth I could stick to anything without food! lol. I'm sure you'll do great! Good luck! :)

Hi newstarter, unfortunately the calculator also states that's your allowance is 29 daily +49 weekly. Perhaps you are a different age or height than your friend? I find 2 or 3 points don't really make much of a difference on the PP plan, so chin up & good luck! :)

Thanks ErinW - its good to know - yes she is 10 years older and much slimmer!

I don't think I could manage more than 29 pp - I struggle to use them up - probably because I love my fruit so munch on fruit or carrot / cucumber sticks when I get peckish! I have definitely started eating healthier since being on the plan!

Out of curiosity, how many points would I be on under the PP system?

28 year old female with a sedentary job.
5 ft 2" and 12 stone 4lbs. Ish!

Back