How many PP should i be on?

Hi

Can anyone help me with Pro points?

I'm 5ft 6 and weight 15st 4lb I have a job sitting all day my age is 32

My husband is 26 weighs 18st 2lb and is 5ft 10 and has a job sitting all day too

Would really appreciate to know how many PP we can have

Thanks in advance xx

how many pp am i allowed

Please can anyone calclate how many pp i would be allowed per day. I am 5ft 7.5 and weigh 14.6.
I have done all other ww plans and succeeded short term but now am thinking of trying pp but havent heard many good things about it.
Also how are you all finding the losses compared to the old ww?
TIA

Hi Everyone

Old forum user here but still lurk from time to time. I lost 2 stone a few years back and have managed to maintain (most of the time). I am now within the healthy BMI range (cant believe it!!!) but have a few more pounds I'd like to lose. Most of all I want to follow a healthy eating plan so thought I'd give ProPoints a go. Unfortunately theres no meetings near me until Monday, is there anyway I can work out my point allocation?

I am 5'1, female, 9st3lb. If not I will follow discovery until I can get to a meeting, think I know that plan off by heart anyway!

Hi mrs m and wannabe 10 :) you need to give your ages so one of us can work it out for you. I've only been doing pp for 3 weeks and I think it's brill I've lost 11.5lb and it's soooo easy to follow and I Neva feel hungry wish u both the best of luck :)

wannabe10 said:
Hi Everyone

Old forum user here but still lurk from time to time. I lost 2 stone a few years back and have managed to maintain (most of the time). I am now within the healthy BMI range (cant believe it!!!) but have a few more pounds I'd like to lose. Most of all I want to follow a healthy eating plan so thought I'd give ProPoints a go. Unfortunately theres no meetings near me until Monday, is there anyway I can work out my point allocation?

I am 5'1, female, 9st3lb. If not I will follow discovery until I can get to a meeting, think I know that plan off by heart anyway!

ETA I'm 26

Hi all, I'm considering doing WW, having done SW and Cambridge, I think I need something more structured. Would somebody be able to work mine out for me please?

I'm female, 30, weigh 18 stone 12 (eeep!) and I'm 5 foot .

Hehe I was told 29 on the official WW boards, I've just used that calculator and it's told me 33! Although if I stay this weight for another 2 weeks I'll turn 27 and be down to 32 points :)

Thanks for posting it, very useful.

Hi, I am going to a ww meeting on Monday, have tried every diet going, my last attempt was Atkins but felt really ill on it. Am really interested in the new ProPoints plan, can any one tell me what my daily allowance would be....Female, 51yrs, 5ft 4inches and weigh 18st, thanks. I did ww a while back and lost some weight but felt hungry all the time, am I right in thinking with the new plan fruit is zero points? Hope so because it is a great way to keep hunger at bay. :)

Number of points allowed

Hi

Could someone please recalculate the daily points allowed for my husband? He has now lost over a stone so he is

Male
Age 38
Height 5' 10
Weight 12st 12.

Thank you in advance

Hey everyone, after another disappointing week not losing any weight again I've decided to follow the Weight Watchers plan! Just had a bowl of porridge and it said it was 5pp :eek: I haven't got the books or anything or can't join as I am short of money but would love it if someone could tell me what points I should be having? I worked it out as 30 on some online checker but just want to be sure!

I'm 21, 5ft3, weigh 13st4 and do little exercise (if that contributes like the old system)

Hey everyone, after another disappointing week not losing any weight again I've decided to follow the Weight Watchers plan! Just had a bowl of porridge and it said it was 5pp :eek: I haven't got the books or anything or can't join as I am short of money but would love it if someone could tell me what points I should be having? I worked it out as 30 on some online checker but just want to be sure!

I'm 21, 5ft3, weigh 13st4 and do little exercise (if that contributes like the old system)

I use this Weight Watchers Points Calculator and try to always eat 29pp but in the beginning I used to go under because it felt like too much food for a diet and even now some days I only eat 24 or 25pp.

My biggest lesson was eating Mackerel, I had no idea it was so loaded with fat and won't ever be eating it again.

Hi

Can anyone help me with Pro points?

I'm 5ft 6 and weight 15st 4lb I have a job sitting all day my age is 32

My husband is 26 weighs 18st 2lb and is 5ft 10 and has a job sitting all day too

Would really appreciate to know how many PP we can have

Thanks in advance xx

You should be on 34PP daily & 49PP weekly

Hubby = 55PP daily & 49PP weekly

Please can anyone calclate how many pp i would be allowed per day. I am 5ft 7.5 and weigh 14.6.
I have done all other ww plans and succeeded short term but now am thinking of trying pp but havent heard many good things about it.
Also how are you all finding the losses compared to the old ww?
TIA

Would need to know your age to work out your points. :)

Hi Everyone

29PP daily & 49PP weekly

Hi all, I'm considering doing WW, having done SW and Cambridge, I think I need something more structured. Would somebody be able to work mine out for me please?

I'm female, 30, weigh 18 stone 12 (eeep!) and I'm 5 foot .

38PP daily & 49PP weekly.

Hi, I am going to a ww meeting on Monday, have tried every diet going, my last attempt was Atkins but felt really ill on it. Am really interested in the new ProPoints plan, can any one tell me what my daily allowance would be....Female, 51yrs, 5ft 4inches and weigh 18st, thanks. I did ww a while back and lost some weight but felt hungry all the time, am I right in thinking with the new plan fruit is zero points? Hope so because it is a great way to keep hunger at bay. :)

Dunno if it's too late, but you should be on 35PP daily & 49PP weekly.

Hi

Could someone please recalculate the daily points allowed for my husband? He has now lost over a stone so he is

Male
Age 38
Height 5' 10
Weight 12st 12.

Thank you in advance

Female
Age 27
Height 5 foot 6
Weight 10 Stone 3

Can someone work mine out please?

29PP daily & 49PP weekly.

Male
Age 25
Height 5 Foot 8
Weight 11 Stone 13

Please can someone do the calc?

Thanks

30PP daily & 49PP weekly.

Here is the calculator for anyone who needs it: WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator

Thankyou Erin, does it matter if I eat under my daily allowance? I know you can't transfer your points but sometimes I don't eat them all by 2 or 3.

You're welcome. :) Well I'm no expert, but from what I've read, you're advised to eat all your dailies, if you feel you're not hungry enough, people suggest swapping low fat varieties of spread, or cheese, etc. to full fat, or having veg with points in them, etc. to give you a healthier way to eat all your daily points, rather than over-eating. However, it is up to yourself! Also remember that your daily points will drop to 29PP when you weigh under 13 stone, but won't get any lower from then on.

You're welcome. :) Well I'm no expert, but from what I've read, you're advised to eat all your dailies, if you feel you're not hungry enough, people suggest swapping low fat varieties of spread, or cheese, etc. to full fat, or having veg with points in them, etc. to give you a healthier way to eat all your daily points, rather than over-eating. However, it is up to yourself! Also remember that your daily points will drop to 29PP when you weigh under 13 stone, but won't get any lower from then on.

I've only had 21 points today no idea what to eat now then! Hmmmm, thanks for your advice :)

Thankyou Erin, does it matter if I eat under my daily allowance? I know you can't transfer your points but sometimes I don't eat them all by 2 or 3.

you weeklies was what you could "save" in the old plan. You can distribute them however you please through out the week.

Missing one or two on a short term basis probably won't do you any harm, just aas long as its not getting into a habit.

If you eat -2pp every day for a month, you'll put on weight when/if you go back to what you should have been, as your metabolism settles after time. xx

Back