How many PP should i be on?

Please could you tell me how many Pro Points am i allowed?

Hi

Ive ordered my pro points stuff, but ive already started on a guestimate of 34 pts. Please could someone tell me how many points a day im allowed. Im 5 11" dont do much exercise 24 starting weight 307 and want to loose 100lb.

Thanks so much for your help.

Hi I'm doing WW online and they've calculated my Propoints as 41-I'm 5'7 and 272lbs. also have over 100lbs to lose. Hope this helps xx

Hi would love to buddy up!!Need all the support i can get!! There's also a sticky on here with a link to a propoints calculator . from what I can make out , I think you should be on 51 pp, that's based on height 180cm? and weight 139kg? How're you doing this week?

Thanks for that, ive only had 34 points last week and have been starving but after finding out how many points i should have im not so hungry lol.

Last edited:
Pro points help

Hi!I'm starting weight watchers' meetings next week but I want to get a head start!How do I work out how many pro points I should have?Thanks!Pixie x

p.s I weigh 14 stone 5 and I'm 5foot 3 so I think I need to loose 4 1/2-5 stone

I think you'd be on 29. Im on 29 and my start weight was 12st 7lbs, and I'm 5ft 2 so similar to you.

You might want to repost this in in the queries section though hun as this is the recipes section and doesn't get as many visitors xx

Hi - I am going to give WW a whirl for a week from home before making a decision - do SW now :) I am 23, 5'8 and 14stone - can someone please tell me my pp? xx

whoops another request for people.

I am moving from Slimming world to WW...need a change.

I am 38, 187lb and 5.5ft....how many points can I have?

Thanks in advance

I don't think it is right - I used that and it gave me 31 PP, I'm actually meant to be on 29. Only found this out as I was doing PP on my own, then went back to class 2 weeks ago.

I don't think it is right - I used that and it gave me 31 PP, I'm actually meant to be on 29. Only found this out as I was doing PP on my own, then went back to class 2 weeks ago.

eep... the first thing that rung alarm bells for me was the weight and height measurements.. ww usually default to the imperial measurements in the uk!

2pp per day extra is a lot! I think mine worked out as 2 extra as well (46 as opposed to 44)

Yeah, that is a bit strange - and the website looks like it's in dutch too, (forgive me if I'm wrong) I remember reading somewhere the European system works slightly differently with regards to weeklies - I think their system allows "tastes" and small portions of certain foods. But I may be wrong :p:p

It doesnt sound much but thats 1/2 a day over-consumption across the whole week! No wonder my losses have been slow in these first few weeks...

Have you been using this calulator for your points? Or a WW one/leader? Hope it's not affected your loss at all!

I generally use the actual ww calculator for mine... I'm not sure how the europeans work, couldn't see any european website for ww!

I crosschecked the source code of the website that's been posted, and the pointsplus plan on wikipedia, and its exactly the same. Wether or not they are similar, i'm not sure but there is differences in the points values that come out. I wish ww would just damn publish their formula like on Discover.

How many points?

New to WW and doing it at home as to going to the meetings. Can someone please advise me as to how many points I should be on?
Im 5f6 and currently 15.5 st
Thanks

Hi

I wonder if you could please work out the PP that my partner would be allowed? He's 5' 10'', 29, 15st7lbs.

Many Thanks

Hi all I am new to this forum and have just started the at home weight watchers :) i am 9 stone 7 pounds and want to lose 4-5 pounds :) my query is at this weight do I still use weeklys? Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Back