How many PP should i be on?

Hi,
Sorry i know you must get this question alot but could someone tell me if i worked it out right, it came out as im aloud 28PP a day, Im 5ft 4' female 19years old and 15stone 0.2lbs.

Thank you :)

How are you working it out?

If its propoints (with the calculator) thats not possible because 29 is the min.

28 sounds more like what you'd be having on the discover plan...

hmm thats a bit dodgy, its definitely not right. looks like the old plan, or an american version maybe... Cazzers calculation looks to be right... you should invest in a ww propoints calculator, it tells you what your daily allowance will be without having to go to a class etc

How many pp per day?

Hy guys :)

Joining weight watchers on tues, have got the deluxe starter pack so got all the books and calculator ready. When i did weight watchers before it was the old system, how do they work out how many points you have per day now? Before it was based on your gender/height/weight etc, is that still the same? Does everyone have 29 points per day? Also, what are weeklies?

Thanks xxx

Hie
Big ask, but can someone calculate my points for me pls.
Female, 31, 5 ft 10, 15st 12.
Thanks in advance x

Hi. 36 daily pp plus 49 weekly.
I've been on ww pp for just over 3 weeks now. I'm quite enjoying it and with 6 and a half lbs off in 3 weeks, I'm impressed!!

Good luck if you give it a go!!
If you need anything else, just ask.
Jackie xx

Hy guys :)

Joining weight watchers on tues, have got the deluxe starter pack so got all the books and calculator ready. When i did weight watchers before it was the old system, how do they work out how many points you have per day now? Before it was based on your gender/height/weight etc, is that still the same? Does everyone have 29 points per day? Also, what are weeklies?

Thanks xxx

if you have the propoints calculator you use it, just check the instructions :)

ranges from 29-71 depending on your age, gender, height, weight. And you also have 49 weeklies, everyone has them, you can use them for what you want... popular choice being takeout and drink :p

Last edited:
Could someone please work out the PP for these two?

Female, 5'5, 22st, 24 yrs old
Female, 5'3, 10st, 55 yrs old

Thank you!

Hi lollycakes.

First female, 48 pp per day plus 49 weekly pp.
2nd female, 29 pp per day plus 49 weekly pp.

Good luck!!

Jackie xx

You are very welcome!! Anything else? Just ask. Everyone's really helpful around here!! J xx

Hi everyone I joined weight watchers on monday! to be honest I was a bit dissapointed as, I got weighed given the info and a quick talk of how it works ... then told see you next week, we not having full meeting today as we are in the small room .... left me a bit bewildered :-( anyways reading on here peoples pro points are worked out on different factors! our leader just told everyone round the table "you are all on 29 points" dont know how she knew that as never looked at my weight or age etc! I am 41, 5ft 2 and weighed 14st 10lb. does anyone know if 29 points is right? I have alot of weight to loose and I am a bit concerned I am on the lowest point value! thanks in advance Lis :)

Hi everyone I joined weight watchers on monday! to be honest I was a bit dissapointed as, I got weighed given the info and a quick talk of how it works ... then told see you next week, we not having full meeting today as we are in the small room .... left me a bit bewildered :-( anyways reading on here peoples pro points are worked out on different factors! our leader just told everyone round the table "you are all on 29 points" dont know how she knew that as never looked at my weight or age etc! I am 41, 5ft 2 and weighed 14st 10lb. does anyone know if 29 points is right? I have alot of weight to loose and I am a bit concerned I am on the lowest point value! thanks in advance Lis :)

Just checked for you on my ww calc and 29pp is right, dont forget you have 49 weeklies to use too x

Thanks Hannata :) just thought I'd check! the amount of points seems fine! infact haven't used them all each day, have a couple left over :) and just been checking my old Alli recipe book and I can use all their recipes :) bonus! lots of fab stuff in the recipe book. and each recipe has protein, carbs, fat and fibre worked out for you... so just been through the book pointing everything! :) as I have down loaded the app for android phone :)

Hi guys..
I weigh 9st 8lbs and want to lose 4 pounds.. I am wondering do I still use the weeklies at this stage?? Thanks in advance

Can anyone help me work my points out - I was on 37 daily propoints when I started in January but I did weigh 16 stones 4lb then.

Female, 22, 5ft4 and 214lbs.

Back