How many PP should i be on?

Thanks jackie, If i dont use the full 36 does it matter? i have been aiming for 29. how often do we re adjust?

Hi monty. General thought is yes, use them all. They drop at each stone until minimum 29. Some don't use all the weekly pp and most don't seem to use activity points. I use all daily and weekly pp. Haven't done much about getting active yet, but I will need to soon to tone up!! WW see the pp programme as more of a lifestyle change than a diet, this way we're more likely to lose gradually but also to keep weight off long term.
Good luck!!

Jackie xx

yeah you should use all your points... a day won't matter hugely but DO NOT do it long term. Your personal dailies is the absolute minimum you should be eating to survive. Without enough food, your body will go into starvation mode. Ideally you should eat some of your weeklies, don't be afraid to eat them..

I have to eat more than my dailies and weeklies to lose weight... but I do have a very very active lifestyle. I ate my points to the tee one week to see how much of a difference it made and I GAINED half a pound. :(

And I spoke to someone else in my class who had lost halfers every week for a long time. She ate her dailies and 20ish of her points. She ate nearly all of her weeklies and lost 2.5lbs in a week. It's always worth changing your diet, doing a bit of trial and error to see what works for you.

thank you so much!!
so does this mean I will never drop points if I am on 29 pp? is it the lowest you can be?

Pinkstardust ~ 29 is the minimum so it won't drop! I'm on 29 and finding it great, so far!!
Good luck and keep us posted. Jackie xx

How did mine get to 36pp? i had looked it up online and i got it to 28pp (well 29 as minimum)
i weigh 226lb 5ft 7 age 29 female xx
i really appreciate everyones help xxx

Are you sure it's the new pro points? Sounds like old Discover? 29 is definitely minimum xx

Monty, I just checked again with ww calculator that I bought at meeting. Def 36 xx

okie dokie even better, now i feel great!!!! no need to feel hungry and i can have the odd treat too!!!! do you know how often i have to adjust? maybe i will buy one of those calculators so i can keep tabs!!!

Hey monty, It adjusts as you fall into the next stone, once you're 15st something, it will drop then again 14st something..... Etc. Just post here each time and someone will calculate for you. J xx

Thanks for that Jackie

29pp daily and 49 weekly I think... but you should give us more information if you want us to be precise!

Can someone help?

I have been doing pro points from home my mom worked my points out at 38 per day. I feel it's too much could someone check as I have no way of looking. I am 17st 4 and 30 and 5' 6"

Thanks in advance

Hi Katie. Using ww calculator, it is 38. It will drop at each stone reached. Enjoy them - I'm on 29 and have been from the start!! You'll miss them when you reach 29!! Lol.

Jackie xx

Thanks for that good to know she is right we will see how I get on this week. Lol I will enjoy them if I can every one of them now I know I can have them. Mom Is the same on 29 from the same lol x

Hi guys,
can you help me work my propoints out please?
im male, 28, 5ft8 and weight 13 stone.

thanks alot.

Hi male!! 40 pp daily plus 49 weekly pp. Good luck and enjoy!!
Jackie x

Back