How many PP should i be on?

Hello,

Would someone be able to help me calculate how many propoints I would be?
26 years old, 5 foot 5 and weigh in at 16.6 stone

Thanks you!

Going from sw to ww hoping I will get more 'control' over portions as I ate a full chicken today - oops!

Thanks for your help x

Hi Kerry. 36pp daily plus 49pp weekly.
Good luck.
Jackie xx

Hello, i am currently on the Lipotrim plan and will be heading for refeed in the next week or 2. At that point i will be joining weight watchers and was just curious to know how many pro points i would have. Im male 31 , 6ft 2in and will be approx 17st (give or take a few lb). Thanks in advance, John :)

Pro points

Hi All
Can someone confirm how many daily propoints I can have please?? Is it 29??
I am 32, 5ft6in and weigh 15st12lbs.
Thank you.xx.

Ignore question please as calculator now arrived.

Last edited:
hi - looking to join my wife on WW but don't know what weekly and daily points I should be on at the moment - can you help?
male
5ft 10
12st 8

Thanks!
M.

Hi there, i was wondering if anyone would mind telling me how many pp i would be allowed? I have all the old books and calculator from when i was on the plan a while ago, but obviously these will be redundant now lol. Thanks very much in advance if you can let me know i'd be most grateful :)

Female
Height:5'5"
Weight:17st 7lb
Activity level: Mostly sitting

I was the same as you when I started and I'm on 38 :)

How many points is my mum allowed??

Can someone work out hw many my mum is allowed she is 5ft 5 and weighs 12 st 6 help pleaseee x

Hi Hollie. I'm 5'6 and same weight and on 29pp daily plus 49 weekly.
I don't have my calculator with me but would need age to calculate it.

Jackie xx

She is 43 thats ok if u could work it out for me when u have it and post thats fine, thankyou xx

Hey again! I am also 43 and 29pp is the minimum so I would be 99% sure that's what it will be xx

hi Jackie,
Could you please calculate my pro points :)
i'm currently finishing the lipotrim program and will be starting ww soon :)
Male 31
17st 5lb
6ft 2in

Thanks
John

Hey John.
52pp daily plus 49 weekly. It drops at each stone level reached but just post your details again as you lose and someone will check it out for you.

Good luck. Jackie x

Hi Hollie.
Checked on calculator and is def 29.

Jackie x

Wow!! I think I'm glad I've been on the minimum from the beginning!! To have them taken away so often..... Sigh.... Lol xx

Hey John.
52pp daily plus 49 weekly. It drops at each stone level reached but just post your details again as you lose and someone will check it out for you.

Good luck. Jackie x

Holy smoke that amount, seems very high thats huge lol, i thought it would be around 35 or so

Back