How many PP should i be on?

Lol!! You get extra for being a bloke!! Then your height and weight.... Enjoy them while you can!! J x

Thanks a mill Jackie for checking that for me :)

You're very welcome!! Keep us posted!! J x

I'll be in another stone bracket soon I'm thinking it will change my points.. Can someone help?

5ft 6
16st 12 (for example)

Hello

could anybody please tell me how many PP I would be on - currently doing Discover but would like to at least look at what I may be able to plan for if I did PP

Female

5' 3

202lb

Many thanks in advance :thankyou:

x

Hi, I have done SW before but unfortunatley put back on all the weight I lost (and a bit more!) I seriously need to lose weight, I have PCOS and am currently ttc. I am considering doing WW and was wandering how many points I would be allowed on Propoints because I don't want to do a diet where I'm starving all the time. I will join a group near me because I need the weekly weigh ins to keep me on track.

I'm female, 5ft 7, currently weigh 277lbs and i'm 31.

If any can tell my points allowance that would be great. Thanks xx

Could someone please tell me how many pro points I would be on? I'm 5ft 7, 31 and 10st 10

Thank you :)

Hey all.

Katie68 ~ 37pp.
Clairelou1979 ~ 43pp.
Dizzydawnie ~ 29pp.
Flumpy ~ female? 29pp.
Plus 49pp weekly for all. Above are daily pp.
Jackie xx

Thanks Jackie

I will have a good look at it and see whether to swop or not.

Do you lose 1 daily PP for every stone you go down as on DP please?

thank you again

:thankyou:

29 is the minimum pp's so it won't go down at all xx

Hi Jenny. 29pp daily plus 49pp weekly.

Good luck!! xx

Thanks jackie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How many pro points............ so confused I am 43 weigh 22 stone I think 44 but it seems so many, is this right? many thanks

hi, I would be really interested if anyone can help from my hubby. he is 6 foot, 16 stone 6lb age 35.
I am a ww member but can't seem to be able to find this info online anywhere??
thanks
xxx

hi, I would be really interested if anyone can help from my hubby. he is 6 foot, 16 stone 6lb age 35.
I am a ww member but can't seem to be able to find this info online anywhere??
thanks
xxx

48pp daily and 49 weekly

How many pro points............ so confused I am 43 weigh 22 stone I think 44 but it seems so many, is this right? many thanks

It's probably right, are you female? whats your height?

Hello there.

I am currently doing SW and although I got to target in Feb, I've put on half a stone since then...too much summer drinking and laziness I suppose!

Anyway, I can't lose any more weight for the moment as I am a bridesmaid in September and my dress is already a bit big, so I'm trying to maintain for the time being. However, after the wedding, I want to try and lose about another 10lbs or so and I was thinking about trying propoints.

I'm currently 12st 4lbs and 5'8" tall. I'm 26 and as you may tell from the pic, I'm a lady :)

What would my pro points allowance be, out of interest?

Thanks

X

PS even though I 'only' have 10lbs to lose (or so) am I still allowed to join?

Back