How many PP should i be on?

jaynie1985 said:
yeah 26 xx

Ok... 35pp daily (and the 49pp weekly obviously)
Hope that helps x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Pro points allowance for my husband.

Husband is 19stone and about 5ft 7. How many pro points can he have each day?

ebettley said:
Husband is 19stone and about 5ft 7. How many pro points can he have each day?

Need to know what age he is hon?

m going to do weight watchers at home with my mum and just wanting to know how many points we are allowed. im 29 male 26 stone and 6 ft 1 and my mum is 51 19 stone and 5 ft 3 many thanks Chris

ebettley said:
He is 33 actually not 34, whoops!

54pp daily to start off hon (+49pp weekly)
Hope that helps!

chriskennedy said:
m going to do weight watchers at home with my mum and just wanting to know how many points we are allowed. im 29 male 26 stone and 6 ft 1 and my mum is 51 19 stone and 5 ft 3 many thanks Chris

For you 71pp daily to start with. Your mum is on 31pp daily to start with. And you both get the 49 weekly propoints too obviously. Hope this helps.

I know!! Nearly double what I'm allowed lol :p Just remember that he needs to recalculate everytime he loses weight as his daily pp will go down as his weight decreases. Ta hon! x

36 and 49 weeklies good luck

Hi guys, currently doing Sw and struggling thinking of giving propoints a go, I', 40 (nearly 41), 5ft 5ins 14 st 8lbs not too active right now but normally will be walking to work every day at the least. How many points would I be on. Many thanks.

lydia150970 said:
Hi guys, currently doing Sw and struggling thinking of giving propoints a go, I', 40 (nearly 41), 5ft 5ins 14 st 8lbs not too active right now but normally will be walking to work every day at the least. How many points would I be on. Many thanks.

I'm getting 30 as your daily allowance and 49 weeklies too obviously :) x

Thank you very much, I bought the PP calculator and everything else I need so helpfully that will arrive tomorrow but at least I know what I am aiming for in the first instance, thanks!!

lydia150970 said:
Thank you very much, I bought the PP calculator and everything else I need so helpfully that will arrive tomorrow but at least I know what I am aiming for in the first instance, thanks!!

No probs hon, wish you luck with it. :) x

Thanks very much. I used to be vegetarian, and found green days dead easy and I did lose weight, then I started to eat meat and found I struggled on EE, so thought I would give this a go rather than continue to struggle and just gain and gain weight.

Hi Lydia
I was also 14st8 when I started weightwatchers and have found it quite easy (although lost willpower earlier in the year).
Good luck and hope you enjoy it

Back