How many PP should i be on?

I am on the monthly pass but I want to work out how many propoints my bf will be on. I cant see where you work it out?
He is Male, 5.9', 13stone, his job is on his feet walking all day. Could someone work his points for me please?
Many Thanks

HI there,

was wondering on how many points I would be on?

I am 5.5 ft
13.5 stone
28 years old

Thanks girls!

x
I'm gonna hazard a guess that you're female too lol?! You'd be on 29pp per day and 49 weeklies too of course. x

I am on the monthly pass but I want to work out how many propoints my bf will be on. I cant see where you work it out?
He is Male, 5.9', 13stone, his job is on his feet walking all day. Could someone work his points for me please?
Many Thanks

I need his age too to work it out hon...? x

I'm gonna hazard a guess that you're female too lol?! You'd be on 29pp per day and 49 weeklies too of course. x

oops yes of course, thanks :)

Is it just me or does half of the population get 29 points?? :rolleyes:

I'm on 29 too lol! Its just the minimum number and is what most females are on or go on to be at. Age factors in a lot. Someone who's 20 and someone who's 40 might be the same weight and height but the older person will have less points because of their age.

53 daily and 49 weekly (lucky him ;) ) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thank you!

I'm interested to know what I should be on please?

I am 224lb, 5ft 5', age 24 and a girl!

I'm eating 29 a day now but pretty sure I should be on more! And I'm not losing any weight so maybe need to eat more!

Sawyer said:
Thank you!

I'm interested to know what I should be on please?

I am 224lb, 5ft 5', age 24 and a girl!

I'm eating 29 a day now but pretty sure I should be on more! And I'm not losing any weight so maybe need to eat more!

Sorry for delay hon, I'm away at electric picnic at the mo hehe. Just checked for you, you're supposed to be having 36pp daily hon... so get eating that extra 7pp and you'll start seeing a loss for sure :) xx

I will! Thank you very much for checking for me, really appreciate it!

Hi I have decided to give Pro Points ago can someone please tell me how many points I should be on

I'm 31
Height 5ft 2
Female
Weight 11.1 :(

I need to decide which is the best the old or new plan so going to give both a week trial. Thanks in advance.

I haven't got my calculator handy at this minute but I'm going to guess the minimum of 29 because I weighed a lb heavier at an inch taller at 19 and I'm on 29 xx

How many points for my hubbie

I am doing ww and have 36 daily propoints but my Hubbie wants to cut down too to help me. Is there any men aged around 38, fairly active at work and around 6ft tall? He currently weighs 17.11 just wondered how many pp he might be on. Any help would be gratefully recieved, thanks,
Liz

He would be on 51pp daily (and has the 49pp weekly too of course). Hope that helps, don't forget you need to recalculate your points allowance everyone you lose weight too :) xx

Hello, i am doing slimming world from home and i was just curious to know how many pp i'd have on ww. I am 5f'7in tall ,29yrs and 15stone 4lbs.

Hi slimnfit!

Happen to have my calculator in my bag, in work and bored!!
34pp daily plus 49pp weekly. Good luck.

Jackie :) x

Billy1 said:
I am 41 Male 6ft 2 14.5 stone. How many pro points should i be on . Thank you. Also, should i use all my weeklies up???

42pp daily. 49 weeklies... I'm firmly in the "use them" group. Then I think if your weight starts to plateau, you can start limiting the weeklies. You don't have to use them though! Hope that helps.

Billy1 said:
Thank you for the reply:bighug:
Lost 3lbs using all weeklies.....:)

You're welcome :D
Oooh that's a great loss! Use them or lose them... I always use mine hehe!

Back