How many PP should i be on?

My first WW meeting is on Thursday night can anyone let me know how many pp I would have so I can stock up and plan ahead :D

I am 42, 5ft 7, weight 15 stone 7 :eek: and not very active :sigh: YET!!! thank you

Sarah Lou said:
My first WW meeting is on Thursday night can anyone let me know how many pp I would have so I can stock up and plan ahead :D

I am 42, 5ft 7, weight 15 stone 7 :eek: and not very active :sigh: YET!!! thank you

Hi Sarah Lou. 32pp daily plus 49pp weekly. You can earn activity points as you get more active. Good luck!

Jackie :) x

Thank you so much Jackie :D I have down loaded an app and I am routing around in my cupboards pointing what I already have!! thanks again I hope it works for me, how do you find it? :)

Sarah Lou ~ You are so welcome!
I am loving pp!! I've done ww before and given up after losing a stone or so. But ~ 2 stone 2.5 lbs down ~ I'm still motivated and determined! I'm quite enjoying it. I'm cooking more. Eating more home-cooked meals - not ready meals!! People are noticing and my self-confidence has soared!!
The clothes I couldn't get into ~ some are now too big!! Replacing my wardrobe will take longer than losing the weight. But it'll be worth it.

Good luck to you ~ there are soooo many good people on here, to help you with any questions etc you have.... Keep us posted!!

Jackie xx

Thank you so much Jackie :D I have down loaded an app and I am routing around in my cupboards pointing what I already have!! thanks again I hope it works for me, how do you find it? :)
If you eat baked beans don't get sucked in by WW own brand. They are the same Pro Points as Heinz ordinary beans and if my memory serves me well, Crosse and Blackwell baked beans are the lowest PP, but its fun finding out:D

Thank you Last Attempt, any info is gratefully received, I have a small tin of heinz beans in my cupboard, it's also made me clean out the cupboard, instead of opening it and stuff falling out :eek: lol

Thank you Last Attempt, any info is gratefully received, I have a small tin of heinz beans in my cupboard, it's also made me clean out the cupboard, instead of opening it and stuff falling out :eek: lol
That is the best way to go. I won't have anything containing sugar or saturated fat in the house. I use candarel, honey and flora Cuisine for cooking which has 48% less saturated fat than olive oil;) Another tip is Morrisons fat free milk. I haven't found anywhere else that does complete fat free milk. Enjoy your diet journey, I have:D

Thank you LA I have just read your diary and you look amazing in your picture, look at the cheek bones :) I have really tried everything to loose weight, but this time I am having some therapy to help with all the head stuff and the emotional eating. I have only had two appts but already I am feeling calmer around food and I have actually picked up calorie laden cakes put them in the basket, used some of the tools I am learning and I went back to the bakery isle and put them back.. never in my life has that happened.

I had better go to bed now, I am back at work tomorrow after a week off and it's way past my bed time. Can you tell me the pp for the fat free milk, I do my shopping at morrisons. Thanks again LA :) :)

Thank you LA I have just read your diary and you look amazing in your picture, look at the cheek bones :) I have really tried everything to loose weight, but this time I am having some therapy to help with all the head stuff and the emotional eating. I have only had two appts but already I am feeling calmer around food and I have actually picked up calorie laden cakes put them in the basket, used some of the tools I am learning and I went back to the bakery isle and put them back.. never in my life has that happened.

I had better go to bed now, I am back at work tomorrow after a week off and it's way past my bed time. Can you tell me the pp for the fat free milk, I do my shopping at morrisons. Thanks again LA :) :)
Good for you, but don't beat yourself up over emotional eating. The whole planet suffers from it. Proof of that is cake and chocolate. Fat people and skinny people eat them, but how many eat them when they're truly hungry? The answer is none. They do it because they fancy it and that is emotional eating.

If you tap emotional eating into the search on here there is a great article that helps you understand want and need. Its cured me for life:)

Can someone please point my friend??

She is 18st 3lb, 5ft 2' and 30 years old

Thank you!

Thank you!
37pp daily plus 49pp weekly. Hope that helps hon x

Sawyer said:

Thank you!

Hi. 37pp daily plus 49pp weekly. Good luck to your friend xx

Wow!! We're so helpful!! Lol xx

Hehehe!! I guess we are ;)

Thanks guys! Would you mind pointing her fiancé?

15st 11, 5ft 8 and 41

Thanks!

Thanks guys! Would you mind pointing her fiancé?

15st 11, 5ft 8 and 41

Thanks!
44pp daily plus 49pp weekly, hope that helps x

Sarah Lou said:

Hi Sarah Lou I know exactly how you feeling and sort of going through that and became addicted to chocolate :( but trust me I'm sure weight watchers will help and get you through it and there is so many great people on here to help. Good luck.

Last_Attempt said:
Good for you, but don't beat yourself up over emotional eating. The whole planet suffers from it. Proof of that is cake and chocolate. Fat people and skinny people eat them, but how many eat them when they're truly hungry? The answer is none. They do it because they fancy it and that is emotional eating.

If you tap emotional eating into the search on here there is a great article that helps you understand want and need. Its cured me for life:)

Hi last attempt I can't seem to find the article about emotional eating I wonder if you can post the link

Many thanks

Back