How many PP should i be on?

Hey, 29pp a day and 49pp weeklies... Hope that helps x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks for that, can you tell me what the 49 weeklies are? as i haven' a clue what to do with them. Does that mean i can have 29 points a day with an additional 49 throughout the week to use as i wish on top of that? :eek:

happyhippo said:
Thanks for that, can you tell me what the 49 weeklies are? as i haven' a clue what to do with them. Does that mean i can have 29 points a day with an additional 49 throughout the week to use as i wish on top of that? :eek:

That's exactly it. You have 29 base daily points then you have an extra 49 to use over the 7 days (you don't have to use them but I always use mine lol). You can use them however you like on food, drink, treats all in one day or split over the week... I love my weeklies lol!

Lol no problem, I aim to please :p x

My husband

Hey everyone. I'm doing WW 4 weeks now & have lost 10.5lbs :) Now my hubby wants to join, he wants to lose a stone. But he doesn't wanna go to classes just wants to do it himself. Anyone know how many daily pts he'd be allowed? He's 5ft 10 & weighs 13,12. Thanks :)

What age is he hon? X

Also would u mind checking two more for me, it's for my friends. Thanks and sorry for wrecking your head!

Male
Weight: 18 stone
Height: 5ft 10"

Female
Weight: 16 stone 12lbs
Height: 5ft 4"

Also would u mind checking two more for me, it's for my friends. Thanks and sorry for wrecking your head!

Male
Weight: 18 stone
Height: 5ft 10"

Female
Weight: 16 stone 12lbs
Height: 5ft 4"

Hey hon.
Your hubby is on 42pp a day (plus the 49 weeklies)

Male friend is on 52pp a day (+ 49pp weekly)

Female friend is on 36pp a day (+ 49pp weekly)

Hope that helps x

Yeah it can vary greatly. And men are always on more than women, they'd never be on 29 a day lol! That daily pp value will change (decrease) as they lose weight though so they'll need to recalculate it after losses.

Hahaha, you can of course ask me again. I'd say after they each lose 7lb, recalculate :) x

Hi could you work out my hubby please? He is 31, 5ft 7in and 15 stone 10lbs. Thanks

Fruitybabe said:
Hi could you work out my hubby please? He is 31, 5ft 7in and 15 stone 10lbs. Thanks

46pp daily and 49pp weeklies. Hope that helps x

hello!!

Would someone please mind working mine out for me?

im 33, 13 stone 5, 5ft 6.

thanks muchly
xx

stephie77 said:
hello!!

Would someone please mind working mine out for me?

im 33, 13 stone 5, 5ft 6.

thanks muchly
xx

29pp daily plus 49pp weeklies. Hope that helps! Nice avatar ;) xx

thanks hon! - embracing my inner 'She-Ra'!!!

xxx

Back