How many PP should i be on?

Hi thinking of coming back to weight watchers. Ive got a calculator just can not remember how to work out my points. Id appreciate any help.
Age 40
weight 16 st 4 lbs
height 5 ft 4

nutty me said:
Hi thinking of coming back to weight watchers. Ive got a calculator just can not remember how to work out my points. Id appreciate any help.
Age 40
weight 16 st 4 lbs
height 5 ft 4

Guessing you're a woman yeah? If so 33pp daily & 49pp weekly, hope that helps xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

nashwa said:
Hi my calculator doesnt work either,
i am 5ft5 13st8pounds how many pro points should i have?
Thankyou :)

Age? Gender? ;) xx

can somone tell me if you was male 40 and weighed 17 stone how many points it would be ?thanks

Holliexx said:
can somone tell me if you was male 40 and weighed 17 stone how many points it would be ?thanks

Got the height hon? X

Oo i dont no! Its a lady i work with husband ill av to ask her tomoz and post on here x

Hi, could somone please tell me how many points my sister should be on. My calculator has broken :eek:(

She is 35....5ft 7inch and weighs 17st 5lbs.

Thanks soooo much for any help xxx

cybergaluk said:
Hi, could somone please tell me how many points my sister should be on. My calculator has broken :eek:(

She is 35....5ft 7inch and weighs 17st 5lbs.

Thanks soooo much for any help xxx

37pp daily and 49pp weekly, hope that helps x

Hi all, can anyone tell me how many propoints a 50 year old male, 6ft and 14 stone should be on? Thanks a million.

shinnyr said:
Hi all, can anyone tell me how many propoints a 50 year old male, 6ft and 14 stone should be on? Thanks a million.

38 dailies and 49 weeklies, hope that helps :) x

My husband is 32, weighs 13 stone and is 5ft 10. Can someone tell me how many pro points he should be on?

39pp daily and 49 weeklies, hope that helps x

MaybeImAmazed said:
Thanks so much. When might it go down?

I'd check again every 7lb lost... ;)

Back