How many PP should i be on?

How many propoints for my hubby

So I asked this question a few weeks ago and someone was nice enough to answer but I can't remember their name! My husband has lost 7lbs & I think he needs to recalculate his daily PP allowance. He's 5ft 10 & 13 stone 7lbs. Thanks for your help in advance :)

Oh thanks a mil lol! I couldn't find that other thread! I swear I get so confused when I log on here with all the different threads lol. Thanks again :-D

Hehe no problem! I found you to answer your Q anyway ;) x

Hi aswethinkitiz I am back to annoy u again!! Can u tell me if my sister in law and her partners pro points allowance has changed please? :)

Male
5ft 9
17 stone 8.5lbs

Female 5ft 4
16stone 7.5lbs

Thanks again x

lisalu said:
Hi aswethinkitiz I am back to annoy u again!! Can u tell me if my sister in law and her partners pro points allowance has changed please? :)

Male
5ft 9
17 stone 8.5lbs

Female 5ft 4
16stone 7.5lbs

Thanks again x

Your male friend (age 35) is now on 50pp daily.
Your female friend (age 27) is still on 36pp daily for now.

Hope that helps, lemme know if I got the ages wrong xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

propints allowance

Please can someone help me with pp for my OH. He's 68, 5'8" and weighs 13st 4lbs. Ive been trying to working it out on my calculator but I cant work it out.:confused:
Thank You

same

hi ljohnson im pretty much the same as u i started ww 7 weeks ago im 23 and i was 16st on the button and my pp allowance was 37 now i hav lost 24 pound and my points have gone down to 34 how are u gettin on?

Please can someone help me with pp for my OH. He's 68, 5'8" and weighs 13st 4lbs. Ive been trying to working it out on my calculator but I cant work it out.:confused:
Thank You

I'm getting 30pp daily for him on my calculator. And 49pp weeklies of course, hope that helps x

how do they work out the points you are meant to be on each day? sorry if it has been already answered. I am thinking of joining WW but have old cook books and wondering if they can be used with the new points program?
I am 39 year old woman
91 kilos
153 cms
thanks in advance :)

starkissedx said:
Can someone work this out please. 5ft, woman, 10 stone - 140lbs!

Age hon? Xx

paula1972 said:
how do they work out the points you are meant to be on each day? sorry if it has been already answered. I am thinking of joining WW but have old cook books and wondering if they can be used with the new points program?
I am 39 year old woman
91 kilos
153 cms
thanks in advance :)

I have a calculator that works out points.
If the cookbook has NI then you could with out the ppoints, otherwise there's no way to work out the ppoints from just the old points value. Someone else might know more on this though?

You're on 29pp daily, 49pp weeklies too. Hope that helps xx

starkissedx said:
Oh forgot age sorry :) 45 x

29pp daily and 49 weeklies babe, hope that helps?

how many points am i on???! :S

hi guys and girls :)
im joining weight watchers as its the only thing that ever works for me,and all the dieting i have been doing lately is just making me put on more weight! lol
iv tried to work out how many pp i am on,and found a pro points calculator online,but i worked my points out to 26??? but was under the impression that 29 was the minimum??
argh confused,anyway,if anyone could work it out for my i would be very grateful.

im 182lbs
age 20
and 5ft8

thankyou xxx

your stats are similar to my mums and she is on 29 pp the same as me, so you're probably the same :) xxx

Back