How many PP should i be on?

Your daily points are 32pp (and then 49 weeklies obviously)

Difference is you're only 20 and I'm guessing the other users mum isn't 20 lol. Older = less pp unfortunately for some ladies...
Hope that helps x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Your daily points are 32pp (and then 49 weeklies obviously)

Difference is you're only 20 and I'm guessing the other users mum isn't 20 lol. Older = less pp unfortunately for some ladies...
Hope that helps x

lol very true! she wishes she was 20! i just calculated mine and its not what i've been told at my meetings?! so confused! everyone at my meeting seems to be on 29pp xxxx

laurieee:) said:
lol very true! she wishes she was 20! i just calculated mine and its not what i've been told at my meetings?! so confused! everyone at my meeting seems to be on 29pp xxxx

That's strange. You wanna gimme your details and I'll see what my calculator says to be sure?? X

laurieee:) said:
Thank you :) i'm 20, 5'1 and I started at 11 stone 8lbs xx

I'm getting 29pp for you hon :) x

ianrush9 said:
How many would I be on please - I am 38, 5ft 1 and 9st 8lb. thanks

Female?? 29pp daily and 49 weeklies. Hope that helps xx

Hi everyone, just wondering if I could double check how many points I should be on now that I have put on a wee bit :-S

I am a girl, 24 years old, 226lb and 5ft5

Thank you!

Thanks! That's what I thought but I have been so bad recently and thought I had better check now that I have put on a couple of lb!!

Hi everyone can someone tell me how many propoints I would be on am a female age 25,weigh 14.8 and 5ft 2.

Also I can't really afford the books is there any threads or sites which give the essential points e.g bread milk and so on xxx

Hello there sorry to be a pain, I was previously told I was on 33pts but have dropped down slightly in weight - am rejoining Friday can anyone let me know 'til then roughly how many PP to have?

I'm female, 24, 5ft8 and 13st 10lbs. Thanks :) xx

How many pp? :(

Hi ladies, please can someone tell me what points I should be on? I started on 32, the leader told me I am now on 30, and although I was waiting for the meeting to tell me if I drop 3 points to 27, I ended up leaving before hand...it wasnt my usual group and found people very rude in! I was getting so annoyed. There were leaflets but overhead the leader tell someone else they were only for people on the lower points? Still at a loss.

Thanks

Hello, can anyone tell me how many pp I should be having? I am 23, female, 10stone, 5ft 2 and relatively active (I run at least twice a week). Thank you!

Choccieholic said:
Hello, can anyone tell me how many pp I should be having? I am 23, female, 10stone, 5ft 2 and relatively active (I run at least twice a week). Thank you!

26pp

How many pp should I be on

Hi, I used to follow WW (before the pp plan was introduced) I have all of the new books but cant find anywhere exactly how many daily pp I should be having, I know alot of people tend to be on 29-32pp I would love if someone could help me,

Im 20, 5ft exactly (Booo!) 15st 6lbs, and dont really exercise (yes I need to work on that)

Points Please

Hello all,

Would any one please be kind enough to let me know what points my husband should be on, i joined WW online over a month ago and have nearly lost a stone!! (whoop!!) and my lovely husband has been having the same points as me but has stopped loosing weight now, i don't think he is eating enough as he is only having 29pp per day......(and the weeklies)

He is aged 32, 6 foot 1, and weighs 17 stone 11

Thank you so much :)

Back