How many PP should i be on?

How many pp?

I'm starting ww tommorrow just wondering how many pp I'm aloud? I weigh 10stone at the moment, lost 2 stone last year on the old plan. So I'm here again to lose my last stone, hope you can help me!? X

New to WW point help

Hi All,
I'm thinking to try WW tomorrow at home by myself (i've got the books and stuff).

Could someone help me figure out what my daily allowance is?

I'm 27, male, weigh 12 stones 10lb.

Thanks in advance

How many pro points

Hi, My husband wants to start pro points with me but at home as i go to class,i have worked out he should be on 38 he is 5 10 age 63 and 15 7 in weight, however we were told at class to reduce from 29 to 26 so will this alter the 38 he should be on. I do have calculator but it does not take these 3 points into account as it still says i should be on 29, does this mean a new calculator will be coming out thank you lol x

PRO POINTS ALLOWANCE

:) Hi, could someone please calculate my daughters pro points allowance please

weight:15st 11lbs
height:5ft5

I am joining next week - can someone pls tell me how many points I should be on??

12st 8lbs
female 38 yrs old
active (run and gym twice a week)

thanks
Nattyk

I am finally starting weightwatchers as my fiancee has had a lot of success with it and our wedding is in June..... and being the good husband-to-be Im doing my bit to have the best photos we can. I have all of the recipes etc. already but can someone pls tell me how many points I should be on??

Male
6ft 2in
27 yrs old
17st 3lb
sedentary desk job (joined the gym and run twice a week)

Many thanks
James

Hiya Trihard. There is a thread above were you'll get a quicker response to your question. Good luck with the plan x

Thats weird I posted this somewhere else and it showed up here?????!!!!!!

Last edited:
hi, sorry to piggy back but I am looking to start WW as my fiancee has had so much success with it over the past year..... and we have our wedding in June and I'd like to shed the pounds to look god for the photos as well. Kellbell could you help me with my PP allowance?

Male
age 27
Height 6'2"
weight 17st 2lb

Many thanks
James

James1984 said:
hi, sorry to piggy back but I am looking to start WW as my fiancee has had so much success with it over the past year..... and we have our wedding in June and I'd like to shed the pounds to look god for the photos as well. Kellbell could you help me with my PP allowance?

Male
age 27
Height 6'2"
weight 17st 2lb

Many thanks
James

Hi, on my calculator I'm getting 53pp as your daily allowance and then you'll have 49 weeklies too. Hope that helps x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi Az

Thanks for that - real help to get started! started today and feel ok and only used 35PP!

Also, am starting the C25K programme (amazing inspirational video of ben) and have aspirations to run a leg of a team marathon event in october, if not the whole thing (already at week 5 of the programme). Will link up on your other thread...

James1984 said:
Hi Az

Thanks for that - real help to get started! started today and feel ok and only used 35PP!

Also, am starting the C25K programme (amazing inspirational video of ben) and have aspirations to run a leg of a team marathon event in october, if not the whole thing (already at week 5 of the programme). Will link up on your other thread...

I'm only on week 3 and gonna repeat it after a break at christmas! Week 5 looks really hard lol!
Btw, propoints is changing a bit soon I think so there might be new calculators/new allowances too! Boo :(

Oh those are the changes I'm talking about... Haven't officially started here in republic of ireland so we're a bit behind I think.
There's no way I'd survive on 26 lol. 29 I'm sticking with for now ;)

Back