How many PP should i be on?

How do people work out the points?
Mine is done a I do weight watchers online, but my sister wants to do it

She is
5ft 9, 26, not very active and weighs 13stone 7lbs

I am same height and get 34 points! But she may be on less!

Hubby allowance :)

Sorry to be a bit checky :-\
But me and my daughter both signed up yesterday we both have our points and seemed so full yesterday too
But now my husband wants to jump on board but can't get to meeting with us , would u mind working out points for him please
So I can put him on with :)
Thank you

His Age 43
Height 6.2
Weight 15s 6 lbs

Thanks :) i know, i'm just getting prepared incase we take the kids at the weekend, then i won't panic!! I love the salads but with the caesar sauce on :-/ was wondering the syns for it that's all, steering clear of big macs!!!! Lol. X

Anyone with new calculator

Hi as anyone bought new calculator if so please calculate my husbands points age 63 5 10 and 15 10 weight thank you lol x

Pfft I ain't doing it. 29 still works for me and until it doesn't I'll stick with it. I don't go to meetings anyway :p good luck to anyone starting this! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've just gone into settings and changed mine back to 29. I tried one day on 26 and felt really hungry, those 3 points make all the difference, even if it is psychological :)

Sorry to be a pain but ive just signed up and cant figure out how many points I should be having...:confused: can someone please help work it out for me:

Height: 5ft 3
Weight: 14st 1lb

Thank you in adviance - I think im going to need some help too figure out how all this works.

He's on 39pp a day Linda :)

Back