How many PP should i be on?

Hi all, i have all the info for the plan as i joined last year but i have lost weight since then so could someone please please work out my points for me? I'm female, 5'11" at 16 stone, many many thanks :)

How many points please?

Hi I was wondering if anyone could work out my points allowance please.

I am going away this weekend and don't want to start class really until next week when I'm back but would like to try and get my head around it this week if possible.

I'm female, age 44, 5'6 and weigh 13 stone 1.

Thanks so much

how many propoints pleaseeee

hi, can anyone tell me how many points my husband should be on...hes..5'10,weighs 21.7stone..and is 39...please help me..im already doin and and he has finally agreed to do it with me but im not sure aqbout points...
would appreciate help ssooooooo much

hello, could anyone tell me how many propoints my husband should be on...his 39,21.7 and 5'9 tall.
please help me ...lol

Thinking of trying to get DH to do this with me - he is 48 , 6ft, and about 27st. How many daily PPs ?

71PPs

hello, could anyone tell me how many propoints my husband should be on...his 39,21.7 and 5'9 tall.
please help me ...lol

59PPs

Both calculated with my WW points calculator :) Hope that helps!

How Many Points Am I Allowed

Hi i am 41 years old, 5ft 11 and weigh 20 stone 13lb - thanks sorry i am male

Last edited:
thanks for the replies.
he has started so we will see what happens...ive alredy lost 4stoine on it and have about another 2 maybe 3 to go but battling on with it xx

Back