How many PP should i be on?

hi, im female, 34, 13.12, 5ft 5 - any ideas?

Thanks

thankyou xx

thankyou! xx

Pro points allowance?

I joined today and my hubby is wanting to do it with me too, I have no idea how many points he will be allowed, can anyone help?

Hes 30

5foot 11

15st 1oz

Hi I was very lucky to receive loads of WW magazines from a freecylcer who has lost loads of weight with WW and looks fab! :D I am keen to give it a go after doing Atkins I've slipped in fact totally careered off track and would love to do WW so could someone let me know how many daily PP I can have please .....

Age - 37
Height 5 5" (166 cms)
Weight 12 1/2 stone (80kgs)

Many thanks
xx

points help please

Can someone kindly work out points for me i have an app but not sure if it is correct

Protein -1.9, Carb-4.7,Fat -3.8, Fibre-0.3

Protein -19.0, Carb 6.2, Fat -11.2, Fibre - 0

Protein - 11.4, Carbs - 14.0, Fat - 15, Fibre - 0

Protein - 9.8, Carb -25.5, Fat 34.2, Fibre 1.3 (50g)

Protein - 6.1, Carb -15.7, Fibre - 0 Fat - 15

Thanks

2, 5, 6, 12, 6

2 is the top one and so on

Can anyone help me?

Hey, I;m wanting to try weight watchers to try and lose some weight for my wedding but im not sure how many pro points i am allowed a day or how it really works, I'm unable to go to meetings because there's none close to me. I am 23 female 5 foot 4in and 14stone 4lb. I really hope some one can advise me, Thank you :)

My ww calculater says you should be on 32 pro points a day and 49 weeklies,if you haven't got any of the books or calculater you could always have a look on eBay x

Back