How many PP should i be on?

What pro points are we allowed??

My mum is 52, weighs 15st 3lb or 213 pounds, and 5 ft 4 inch tall. I am 31, weigh 16st or 224 pounds and 5ft 10inch tall and am a man.

Please tell me if you are using the english or american system

Thanks simon

hello,

i just signed up to ww online and according to the calculation I am allowed 26 points a day. Yet I have read here that the min is 29. I'm 51. 5'6 and 13st

Thanks x

The rule changed for 2012. they realised that you can go lower and still have enough. But it also says that if 29 is working for you then you can stick with it.
I am female, 54, 16st 4lbs and 5ft 4ins and get 30.
I wish they had a system for working out like the old plan but that is probably to try get people to join.
Good luck.

Please could you tell me how many points my fried should be on shes 34 5"3 and 13st 12 how many points should she be on xx

Hi can any help with my points..

I am 5ft 6" Female and weight is 15stone 9lbs.

Last did WW when core was in place. But can't get to a club at the mo.

Is the plan the same a certain amount of points to have eat each day and extra for exercising?

Well the concept of the new ProPoints plan is the same as the old one in that you have your daily allowance of propoints that you use throughout the day but in addition to your daily allowance of PP, you also have a weekly allowance of 49 PP's. You can decide to use these extra weekly PP's on one night of the week (if for example you were going on a night out) or you can spread them throughout the week and have a little bit extra in the day.
Also, the way of calculating your ProPoints is different now - you dont take into account the calories in the food like the old system, the points are calculated using the carbs, protein and fat content in the food. Its probably all better explained on the Weight Watchers website how the new system works. Just click on this link and have a read through it all. Weight Watchers Ireland | ProPoints Plan

you can give us a shout if you have anymore questions :) and good luck with it! Welcome back!

Thanks for that info, I'm just looking at maybe starting WW so am just reading around seeing what I can learn before deciding whether to go along or not :)

Ha Ha - just seeing that new post shows my old tracking info from last year - didn't do the restart :(

Hi .. could somone please work out my points pretty please ?

im 5f3
16 stone 7

many many thanks :)

Back