How many PP should i be on?

Well i did it found a class i can just get to. So on day 1 not doing too bad brought some diet lemonade to help as night time i have coffee and lattes.

Need to go shopping pay day tomorrow thank god. :)

well firstly... well done on taking that first step!! you wont regret it... :D

one wee tip that might help you is i do buy loads of fruit, different varietys and then buy the WW youghurt and i chop some fruit into a bowl and pour a tub of the youghurt over it! fruit is free and the ww youghurt is 1pp... this always fills me up after lunch and is a great snack for me at night to keep the midnight munchies at bay ;) plus its just 1pp for the whole thing... :D

well firstly... well done on taking that first step!! you wont regret it... :D

one wee tip that might help you is i do buy loads of fruit, different varietys and then buy the WW youghurt and i chop some fruit into a bowl and pour a tub of the youghurt over it! fruit is free and the ww youghurt is 1pp... this always fills me up after lunch and is a great snack for me at night to keep the midnight munchies at bay ;) plus its just 1pp for the whole thing... :D

That sounds very yummy will try that. thankyou. if i can get through the next couple of days hopefully will be ok. but suffering from headache at mo.

Hiya everyone

Thinking of joining weight watchers could anyone tell me how many points I should be on Im 43yrs old and 15st 6lb and I'm 5ft 11"

Thank you Boo xxx

Hello
could somebody please advise me how many daily PP I would use?

Female
5 ft 3
15st 4lbs
49yrs

thanks

thank you ever so much Honeybee:)

Hi all,

I'm going to start WW from home, have tried SW in the past but think WW will e easier to follow now I'm living with my (fussy eater) partner!!
Please can anyone work out how many points I should be having a day?
I'm 27, female 5'8" and weigh 11st 10lb. My job involves sitting most of the day but I do go to the gym 3-5 times a week.

Thankyou!!
xx

Hi I'm going to start WW from home and I'm waiting on my calculator being delivered but could someone tell me how many pp I'm allowed please.
Female
Age 45
Weight 14stone 4lbs:cry:
Height 5' 4"

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Hi I'm going to start WW from home and I'm waiting on my calculator being delivered but could someone tell me how many pp I'm allowed please.
Female
Age 45
Weight 14stone 4lbs:cry:
Height 5' 4"

Many thanks!

28 per day plus 49 weeklies :) Good luck!!

Hi all,

I'm going to start WW from home, have tried SW in the past but think WW will e easier to follow now I'm living with my (fussy eater) partner!!
Please can anyone work out how many points I should be having a day?
I'm 27, female 5'8" and weigh 11st 10lb. My job involves sitting most of the day but I do go to the gym 3-5 times a week.

Thankyou!!
xx

28 points per day plus 49 weeklies :) Good luck :)

Back