How many PP should i be on?

Hi, I've been on 29 points for 3 weeks, which has worked for me, but just wanted to check if that is what I'm actually meant to be on as I'm doing ww from home...
I'm 21, 5ft 9, and currently weigh 12st 1lb
x

Oooh LOVE that I can have an extra point :) When will I have to drop?

Ooh thankyou jensonbuttongirl!!! Am still waiting for my pack to arrive that a won on eBay but will get on it ASAP after that arrives!!x

Pro points daily value

Does anyone have the formula?

I am 33- weigh 13 12 and I am 5 foot 8.

I have been told I get 31 pp a day but this seems a lot.

Can anyone check for me!? Xxx

I don't have anything to hand but that sounds about right. Get some1 to double check for u but the minimum is 29pps (or 26pps if ur struggling to lose on 29) ur leader will tell u ur daily allowance xx

I don't know how many propoints- but just wanted to say I remember you from SW back when I did it & welcome to WW :)

Hello I think they maybe correct, I remember you from sw to! I started ww in November as my losses stalled for quite some time! I have lost on ww but very slow as I've only 9lbs to go now but ww is easy when you get into it hope you enjoy!

Hya,

im 36 and 5 f 8 and had a starting weight of 15 s 1, when I started I was on 33 and then when I went to below 15 stone I changed to 32, so 31 for you sounds about right, I have been having my 32 each day and all my weeklys and in the first 3 weeks I lost 9 pounds so it must be okay,

good luck

Julia

Ellebear said:
thanks everyone - im mixing it up a little at the moment between WW and SW - i feel like a spy at the WW meetings!! x

Lol if you need a boost I would do ww for a bit you can always go back that was my plan but I find ww better time wise, sometimes your body needs change

Hi there im hoping you can help... I do ww myself but im now trying to plan food out for my boyfriend but i have no idea how many pp he would be on?? He is 41years old, 6ft 2inches and weighs 15stone 12lbs.
Thanks for your help

How many points for men please

Hi could anyone tell me how many points my partner is allowed he is 46 5ft 5 and 14stone 7lbs all appreciated thank you

Ellebear said:
Does anyone have the formula?

I am 33- weigh 13 12 and I am 5 foot 8.

I have been told I get 31 pp a day but this seems a lot.

Can anyone check for me!? Xxx

Hey hun im same height n 2lbs lighter n im on 33. Went dwn to 32 at 13 8 ish x

How many Pro-Points?

Hello everyone,

I was hoping if somebody could tell me how many pro points me and my partner should be having? I know it's cheeky to ask, but we work very long hours in the week and weekend and don't really have time to go to a class....we could sign up online but it's really a case of getting time. We are hoping to do our own mini WW together and have a an official weigh in each week :)

I am 25 years old, 240 pounds and am 5"5 tall.
My boyfriend is 28 years old, 260 pounds and he is 5"11 tall.

Thank you so much and I hope you don't mind me asking :)

Back