How many PP should i be on?

can someone please double check the pro points im allowed?x

Hi everyone, i've not long started weight watchers and came on a couple of weeks ago to ask my points allowance and someone said 26 , this morning i've gone to double check on an online ww calculator and it has said 32!:confused: can anyone clarify please? im female, 5ft5 , 13 st 9lbs, (not nursing) x

My starting weight was 13st 10lbs and I'm 5ft 5 too-I started on 30PP, then it gradually went down to 26. 32 sounds too high-maybe the calculator you found was for the old style points?

Hi I was just wondering if someone could help me find out how many propoints I should be on per day? My friend has given me her information folder because she's not doing it anymore but I don't know how many points I should be eating?
I'm 14st 8lbs, 5ft 7ins and 31 yrs old

Could someone please check mine? I am 5ft 7in, 13 stone 2 lbs and 35 years old. I got 30, is that right?

Pro points allowance

How do you work out pro points allowance? Or could someone do it for me please? I have stopped going and lost 2 stone since last went.
Female. 5"8. age 18. 11stone 4,
Please help!!!! Thanks

Dannip29 said:
How do you work out pro points allowance? Or could someone do it for me please? I have stopped going and lost 2 stone since last went.
Female. 5"8. age 18. 11stone 4,
Please help!!!! Thanks

29pp

Hi , can someone tell me how many my MIL should be on please? I cant find it online.... She's 63, 5ft 2in and 17st 2lbs - she does no exercise, thanks in advance

Back