How many PP should i be on?

Hi, could I bother someone to work out what my pp allowance would be, I'm female, aged 44, 16st 2lbs, thatnks in advance :)

Hi, I am 5ft 4ins.

Thanks

Last edited:
Originally Posted by kj2s
Hi, could I bother someone to work out what my pp allowance would be, I'm female, aged 44, 16st 2lbs, thatnks in advance :)

hey what height r u?

Sorry, I am 5ft 4ins

Thanks x

Hello!

I'm doing a bit of investigating as thinking of making the jump from slimming world in order to get back to target and maintain. Can any one tell me how many pp I should be on ?

I'm female, aged 28, 5ft 2 & 1/2 and 8st 10 lbs. any help would be much appreciated. Xx

How many propoints?

Y mom has just been to a class she is 12stone 12bs, 60 and 5ft 1. They've told her she should only have 26 pp a day? Is this correct as that's the same as me and we are completely different? Thanks xxx

26pp per day and 49 additional weeklies xx

kagome75 said:
26pp per day and 49 additional weeklies xx

Thank you! Xx

How many daily pro points?

Hi,
Please can someone help...i joined weight watchers last year using pro points but fell off the wagon! I am planning on starting again today but due to tight cash flow i've decided to start on my own at home. Since last time my weight has changed so im not sure how many points i should be having. Please could someone help me work it out? Im female, 22, 5ft 10 and currently 12st8.
Many thanks in advance!

Im not 100% sure. I have an app on my phone. I know some people say so.many points for age, sex, weight & how active but at ww they don't ask how active. Maybe best to ring ww theirselves or u can buy ww calculator on their site for £10 that works it out and can also be used for calculating points for all sorts of products.

Download ww app its free n can calculate ur allowance n great for tracking. Its on android x

Its free too x

How many pro points per day?

Hi all,

Sorry not a regular these days but spent a lot of time on here some years back - my aunt is starting the "new" ww and we're trying to work out how many pro points she can have per day? (with no luck! Used to be an easy format to calculate old points allowance)

Could anyone kindly help please? She's 14 stone 13 lbs, 48 years old, 5 foot 6 inches and works in an office so mainly sedentary. She's female too!! ;)

Arrghh can someone help me please lol?! I started ww almost 3 weeksd ago. Im doing it myself from home and ordered the purple pro points calculator. When I inputted my information, it calculated that I should be on 37 pro points a day. I pressumed I then had an optional 49 for the week to play with but a colleague at work has said she thinks thats too many and that the 37 I get for the day includes the 7 extra daily points :confused: (would explain why the weight loss is slow going I suppose lol) Can anyone clarify this for me please? Im 37, weigh 16.10 and and am 5'9. I have used the link on here to check myself and it comes up with 29 so still doesnt add up...:help2:

Back