How many PP should i be on?

Hi folks, hope someone can help me with my daily points -
Male
6ft
18st 3pounds

Many thanks!

Hi Paddy,

That works out at 52 daily points. On top of that you will have 49 weekly points, and any points you earn through activity.

Howy

Hi there, my husband works away a lot so I'm unable to get to group as its at 6.30pm and it will unsettle my daughters routine could anyone tell me how many pops I should be on and is it still 49 weekly.please x
Female
5"4
10st.4lbs
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi there, my husband works away a lot so I'm unable to get to group as its at 6.30pm and it will unsettle my daughters routine could anyone tell me how many pops I should be on and is it still 49 weekly.please x
Female
5"4
10st.4lbs
Thanks

29 daily pro-points, and yes still 49 weekly (Plus any activity that you earn) ...

Hi all, 2 questions please,
just started on monday and was just hoping for some confirmation on my propoints allowence ive been given online - im female 25 years 5ft 3 and weigh (at time of signup) 13stone 3lb...
could someone also advise me if i do weight watchers online without the meetings, how will i know when my points need reducing once i lose a certain amount of weight? so basically what weight do I need to get to until my propoints daily allowence drops from what i was given at time of sign up?
thanks in advance,
Pearl

Hi all, 2 questions please,
just started on monday and was just hoping for some confirmation on my propoints allowence ive been given online - im female 25 years 5ft 3 and weigh (at time of signup) 13stone 3lb...
could someone also advise me if i do weight watchers online without the meetings, how will i know when my points need reducing once i lose a certain amount of weight? so basically what weight do I need to get to until my propoints daily allowence drops from what i was given at time of sign up?
thanks in advance,
Pearl

When u log ur weight loss online every weigh in day it will update u if ur points change hun! I go t group n they never tell me. So I come home n go on line alll the time
Xx

hi please could someone work out my pp
start weight 14st
age 45
female
5ft 6in

i think i have lost weight so should be under 14st at WI so what would daily pp be if i go to 13 st 11lbs

would really appreciate the pp for both weights,

thanks in advance x

hi please could someone work out my pp
start weight 14st
age 45
female
5ft 6in

i think i have lost weight so should be under 14st at WI so what would daily pp be if i go to 13 st 11lbs

would really appreciate the pp for both weights,

thanks in advance x

Hi Sammi,

The 14 stone daily PP allowance = 29

The 13st 11lb daily PP allowance = 29

So no difference in daily PP allowance for either weight :)

Hi Sammi,

The 14 stone daily PP allowance = 29

The 13st 11lb daily PP allowance = 29

So no difference in daily PP allowance for either weight :)

thank you so much :) i thought it wld be 29 but wanted to be sure :) xx

Hi there, can anyone tell me how many pro points i would be allowed?
im looking to try WW to kick start a new weight loss, i lost 5 stone, but 2 have crept back...
im 17st ( eeeeeekkkk) 5ft 4 and 31 years old....
any help would be fabulous as i really need help!! Tia x x

Oasis is 100% correct...36 daily points. You also have 49 weekly points to use, and can use any activity points that you earn. GL :)

Hi all,

Lost about 3st previously on WW, now in the mindset and want to get the last 28-35lbs off! Thinking of restarting WW soonish, would one of you lovely people :) be able to tell me how many points I need to be on?

I'm female, 29yrs old, 5' 10" tall and currently weigh 12st 11lbs.

Thank you so much :) xx

Could somebody please tell me how many pp's I would be allowed? thinking if coming back to ww...

female 5'
13st 7
innactive job

TIA x

Back