How many PP should i be on?

Hi would anyone know how many points im supposed to have?? Im female, 23 years old , 17.5stone and im 5ft 7 :)

Hi. I have just been given a weightwatcher pack off a neighbour, I have been doing slimmingworld for 1 year and i ve got a bit fed up with it. I AM FEMALE AND 60 years old and 12st 7lb PLEASE can anyone tell me how many points i should be having, I also go to the gym 3 -4 times a week for 1 hour. THANKYOU

Hi. I have just been given a weightwatcher pack off a neighbour, I have been doing slimmingworld for 1 year and i ve got a bit fed up with it. I AM FEMALE AND 60 years old and 12st 7lb PLEASE can anyone tell me how many points i should be having, I also go to the gym 3 -4 times a week for 1 hour. THANKYOU

Need your height too hon x

I get 26pp daily... and 49 weeklies of course :)
For gym & exercise etc. you earn AP (activity points) which you can use on top of the rest of your points in the week

Hi I would like to know how many points my hubby is on, please can anyone help

5ft 8"
16 stone 11
41 years old

Hi I would like to know how many points my hubby is on, please can anyone help

5ft 8"
16 stone 11
41 years old

Hiya, 46pp daily along with the 49 weekly points. Hope that helps x

Hiya can anyone work out how many pro points my husband should be on..

Age- 31
Height - 5"11
Weight - 17st

Thank you

Hiya, 50pp daily along with 49 weekly points. Hope that helps x

Hiya, could anyone tell me how many pp i would be on if re-joined ww..

Height 5.4
Weight 18st 7lbs
Age 25

hi there i have a daily points query i have been doing 'simply filling' mainly but i do have one or two pp days per week i have been on 29 pp as kindly worked out by howie 5 wks ago :)

my starting weight was 14st 1lb
my age is 45
and i'm 5ft 6inches

i am now 12st 13lbs (still same age & height) ;) should i still be on 29 points?

my other query is, when i attended ww meetings in july 2012
i started at 13st 3lbs and was put on 27pp per day
by week 4 and weighing 12st 7 i was on 26 which the leader said was the minimum,

im confused now as at meetings when i started i weighed more than now but was on less points, have they raised the minimum points in the last 6 months ? from 26 to 29 i be really grateful for any help with this

sam x

Minimum is 26pp hun, I recently joined and was told I don't have to have all my dailies but never go below 26pp as thats the lowest. Hope that helps xx

Minimum is 26pp hun, I recently joined and was told I don't have to have all my dailies but never go below 26pp as thats the lowest. Hope that helps xx

thx for that part of the answer oassis, i didn't think about it until i looked back through last years ww record card.
i'm just confused as to why when i weigh less than last year but im on more points according to how its worked out on here, i use all my points (if on pp day) and all my weeklies as i have better losses when i use all the weeklies too x

hi there i have a daily points query i have been doing 'simply filling' mainly but i do have one or two pp days per week i have been on 29 pp as kindly worked out by howie 5 wks ago :)

my starting weight was 14st 1lb
my age is 45
and i'm 5ft 6inches

i am now 12st 13lbs (still same age & height) ;) should i still be on 29 points?

my other query is, when i attended ww meetings in july 2012
i started at 13st 3lbs and was put on 27pp per day
by week 4 and weighing 12st 7 i was on 26 which the leader said was the minimum,

im confused now as at meetings when i started i weighed more than now but was on less points, have they raised the minimum points in the last 6 months ? from 26 to 29 i be really grateful for any help with this

sam x

you should be on 26pp per day

Hi, i'd appreciate if someone could tell me what i'm on, 14st 10, 5ft 2, 22
x

summerrose - 26pp

princesa - 32pp

How many points?

Still waiting for my WW books to arrive, wonder if anyone can help here, with the old WW points system i was allowed around 21 points per day, ive now learned this has changed ? im 5 foot 4, 48 and weight just under 14 stone :eek: .... anyone able to work my points out for me please? x

anyone please?

Last edited:
Hello, i have all the bits from where i joined weight watchers last year but i didnt get the hang of it - i then found myself pregnant so here i am back again and a stone and a half heavier - i would be really really grateful if someone could tell me how many points im supposed to be on (i dont breastfeed) and also if you are still allowed the 49 extra points a week and free fruit and veg (within limitations)? Thank you in advance :) im 41, weigh 16.11 :( and am 5.5 - long way to go!

Back