How many PP should i be on?

I was wondering if my UK points are the same as my Dutch ones. Could anyone have a look for me? Much appreciated!
Current weight 96,5kg or 213lbs or 15.2 stone???
Height 1.72m or 5ft 7 23/32inch (calc is weird)
Age 25
Sex female
Hope thats ll the info you need, the lbs and height has decimals because it is a different system but reckon it should be close......

Amberv86 - 26pp
Rosieposey - 34pp

And yes you still get your 49pp per week aswell :) fruit and most veg are 0pp but some need to be pointed eg potatoes, peas, sweetcorn.

Lostris - 35pp

Hope that helps and good luck,
Dan x

Amberv86 - 26pp
Rosieposey - 34pp

And yes you still get your 49pp per week aswell :) fruit and most veg are 0pp but some need to be pointed eg potatoes, peas, sweetcorn.

Lostris - 35pp

Hope that helps and good luck,
Dan x
Thanks Dan! It is actually the same amount of pp as the Dutch WW says so I am happy to hear they use the same way of giving out pp. Its nice to know so I can compare my pp and menus with you guys on here.

Have a nice day

Would you be able to tell me for my husband please? I joined WW yesterday and assumed the number of points equation would be in the book but I was wrong! As men have so many more points is it the same as for women - drop a point for every stone?

Age 29, Height 5 ft 7, Weight 16.5 stones.

Thank you

Hey hun I can't work it out for you at mo on my phone but if your on your phone on here page 140 is the link to work it out. If you are on computer etc then you don't need to go too far back to find it x

Yes it's daily and then you get 49pp weekly on top of that, fruit and most veg is 0pp, your not supposed to go any lower than 26pp a day. Good luck x

Ww is roughly based on cal counting, if you get stuck and don't know how many points are in something its 1pp per 40 cals. Hope that helps x

That calculator soes not go below 29pp and in WW lowest is 26. I checked by putting in ridiculously low weight. It is accurate for me and my current weight as I am on 35pp but it may not be accurate for everyone.

I think the calculator was relaunched to include the new lower 26pp allowance, maybe you have the PP calculator but the one before the relaunch? X

I was talking about the above website that is being used, I do not have a calculator. :) The website does not go below 29

I was talking about the above website that is being used, I do not have a calculator. :) The website does not go below 29

Oops sorry, I'm new to all this and so read the post wrong, sorry! X

Oops sorry, I'm new to all this and so read the post wrong, sorry! X
Oh no worries hon, :) just thought I would clarify in case it was unclear for others! X

Hi I'm just starting on pro points from home. I'm 5'6 and weight 10st7. Can anyone tell me is is 26 points for me? Cheers!! x

Hi I'm just starting on pro points from home. I'm 5'6 and weight 10st7. Can anyone tell me is is 26 points for me? Cheers!! x

What's your date of birth sweetie? X

Thank u so much! I've only just started and my boyfriend is sick of hearing about how much points are in everything! lol

Thank u so much! I've only just started and my boyfriend is sick of hearing about how much points are in everything! lol

He's probably just jealous of all the yummy things u will get to eat! Did you see I have a diary on here? X

Back