How many PP should i be on?

No I didn't see that! I'm still trying to get to a grip of how the forum etc works! I've never used one before!! :)

It's called 'Hello from UKSerena' let me know if you have trouble finding it and I will send you a link. X

Could someone kindly help me please.

A few weeks ago i went to a meeting and they put my points at 30. I didnt go back to the meeting as my work shifts changed and i have just started pro points online, i've input all my data and my points are now 28!! I haven't lost any weight since my group meeting so a bit confused as to what my points should be.

Im female, 34, 5ft5, and 15st 2lb

Please does anyone know which is correct??

Could someone kindly help me please.

A few weeks ago i went to a meeting and they put my points at 30. I didnt go back to the meeting as my work shifts changed and i have just started pro points online, i've input all my data and my points are now 28!! I haven't lost any weight since my group meeting so a bit confused as to what my points should be.

Im female, 34, 5ft5, and 15st 2lb

Please does anyone know which is correct??

Hi Sweetie, Can you give me your Date of Birth and I will work it out x

Thank you it 03/08/78

Hi Sweetie, If you were using the app on my iPhone/iPad you would have 32pp! So now I'm not sure which is the right answer lol x

Thanks Serena, i've just looked at my profile again and i must have entered the wrong starting weight as i have now corrected it and it is coming out at 32. So your calculations were right.
Thought 28 seemed too low for me....phew!!

Thanks Serena, i've just looked at my profile again and i must have entered the wrong starting weight as i have now corrected it and it is coming out at 32. So your calculations were right.
Thought 28 seemed too low for me....phew!!

Hope you have lots of nice ideas for how to spend your 32pp, did you see I have a diary on here in case you wanted to subscribe? X

could someone please calculate my points for me? im changing over to ww from sw as i the scales dont seem to go down anymore :s
im 5ft 3, 12st 1 and 24 years old xx

Bump*

Last edited:
Hi Sparkle88,

On my calculator it comes out as 27pp. That's your daily allowance and don't forget you have weekly 49pp aswell to use :)

Good luck,
Dan x

Hi Sparkle88,

On my calculator it comes out as 27pp. That's your daily allowance and don't forget you have weekly 49pp aswell to use :)

Good luck,
Dan x

Thank u xx :)

Hi i am joining on Monday and my hubby wants to support me by following the diet as well but does not want to come to class. Can someone please calculate how many propoints he should be on.
Age 43 Height 6Ft Weight 15 stones 7 1/2 lbs

Hi i am joining on Monday and my hubby wants to support me by following the diet as well but does not want to come to class. Can someone please calculate how many propoints he should be on.
Age 43 Height 6Ft Weight 15 stones 7 1/2 lbs

I calculate that as 44 Daily PPs and obviously 49 Weekly PPs. Lucky Guy with all those PP to spend! X

Hi could someone please work out mine because I think I'm doing it wrong. I'm 22 female, 10st 2 lbs and 5" 4. . Thank you ! Xx

Hey Sweetie, I work that out as 26 Dailies plus your 49 Weeklies. X

Hi,

Can someone please help me!

I have done the calculation on wikihow nad it comes out at 28 and then I found the Skinny Healthy Lifestyle calculator and that comes out at 31????

I am 37, 5'5 (167cm) weight 92.1kg (203lbs), female

TIA

Hi,

Can someone please help me!

I have done the calculation on wikihow nad it comes out at 28 and then I found the Skinny Healthy Lifestyle calculator and that comes out at 31????

I am 37, 5'5 (167cm) weight 92.1kg (203lbs), female

TIA

On my Calculator that comes out as 30 Dailies and obviously 49 Weeklies. X

Back