How many propoints in small doner and chip???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by e.rodger, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. e.rodger

e.rodger Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi,

I was just wondering how many propoints would be in doner meat and chips?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sobergeek

Sobergeek Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I'll check my eating out book for you tomorrow - am at work just now :)

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    This article sheds some light on doner kebab meat (in a very worrying way!!). There isn't any info in the eat out unfortunately - probably because people would keel over if they knew how bad they were.

The article says a normal sized kebab is somewhere in the region of 1000 calories. So if you think a small one is maybe 650 calories? Then say the meat is about 3/4 of that (and I think that may be being generous) you're looking to about 490 calories for the meat. And if you use the (unofficial) divide the calories by 40 to get the points rule, it's coming in at 12 points for the meat of a small kebab. The chips are another 14 (for a small portion) so a portion of chips and a SMALL portion of kebab meat is probably somewhere in the region of 26 points.

Mega eh? Try reading the article before you buy one though - you might just change your mind. ;)

5. Sobergeek

Sobergeek Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    *vows never to eat a doner kebab again* lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.