How many syns in waitrose white giant baps?

Maddy1055

Morning all, does anyone know how many syns are in a Waitrose White Giant Bap. Per bap is 260 cal but I don't know how to convert it to syns. I'll bet it's a lot :(

Is it this one?
Waitrose Essential Giant White Baps 4 pack (100g each) 13 syns
13 is still less than your daily target so don't worry too much :)

You're welcome :)

That's from SW site syn look up so must be right, seems pretty good to me :)

Yes, not too bad is it. I bought Slimming World foods from Iceland yesterday including Syn Free Quarter Pounder Beef Burgers. They are free on extra easy.

I'd love to get to Iceland for some of the SW stuff, but I live outside of town and don't drive so I haven't had the chance.
A free burger sounds good, are they nice?

So sorry it's taken me a while to reply to your last post, Hoz, I had to go shopping. I've not tried the burgers yet but I have tried the Sweet and Sour Chicken ready Meal. It wasn't bad but I don't think I'll try it again, didn't like the sausages much either. However I have big hopes for the burgers, I'll let you know how I get on with them.
I was really surprised to see how few Muller lights are free now. I used to have one every morning with two Weetabix. I am going to try the Overnight Oats though, that sounds interesting.

That's ok :)
Yes please let me know if they're worth having, it'd be nice to have some quick to make food that's not stir fry. I think most standard Muller lights are free, just the more pudding-like ones that ares synned.
Overnight night oats are lovely IMO, I stick frozen fruit on top of mine and in the morning there's a nice layer of juice to mix into it

Yes, I tried Overnight Oats and I love them, so easy to make, too. I tried the Slimming World soup and the burgers, liked them both. I put two of the burgers into a Weightrose Essentials Giant White Bap.The Bap is 13 syns but I can have 15 Syns so shouldn't be too bad. If you get the Ready Meals let me know what you think, they didn't have all the range in the Cambridge branch of Iceland but when they get the others in I will try them.

Ooo I didn't know they did soups. Glad the burgers are good, we tend to have a lot of bbq's in Summer so that's good to know. Yeah I will update on here if I get any of the meals from Iceland and let you know what I think :)

Back