How many times..

I asked my consultant if I make her dizzy with all the coming & going!! I have a 3/4 week motivation spell & then it usually fades & I start gaining then leave. Determined to get beyond that point this time though!! A dripping tap still fills a bucket!! How about you? :)

I have only joined once and lost a stone in about 5 weeks. Since then a lot has gone on, my father was rushed into hospital 26th July with a heart attack and is still there now after undergoing a triple heart bypass a few days ago. Obviously, SW has been the last thing on my mind and I am sure I will have re-gained that stone, but I am determined to get back into it.

I am going on holiday in two weeks, all inclusive, so untill then I am just going it alone. As soon as I return, I want to re-join my group and start from scratch.

Can anyone remind me, how much is it to join? I don't want to keep any of my history or anything, I simply want to sign up as a 'new' member.

Thanks in advance xx

I started a couple of years ago, lost a couple of stone but then had to stop going to group as my husbands work hours changed and I didn't have anyone to look after the children. I told myself I'd stick at it but that soon went out of the window.

2yrs and one more baby later and the weight I lost is back but this time I'm sticking with it!

I have done SW about 3 times over the past 18 years or so.

The first couple of times, I lost the weight, went totally off track and put it all back on and more.

I started doing SW at home in April 2010 and lost 1 stone 5 lbs independently. In October 2010 I decided to join a class as I felt that I was in danger of going off track and piling the weight back on.

I stayed a member until May 2011, and having struggled to reach target but maintaining the weight I was at, decided to do it myself at home and save some money.

Bit of a mistake there, as I became complacent and ate and drank more or less what I liked. The result was a gain of 6 lbs, which jolted me to rejoin SW classes.

There is no way I am going back up to the 11 stone 2 lb mark when I have worked so hard for over a year. This time I'm going the whole way and will reach my target.

Michelle

This is my first time with SW, joined back in May and am still with it. OK, I've had a couple of 'blip' weekends but never really see that I have gone completely off track at any point and have turned up at class every week with the exception of 2 weeks, and on both occasions that was due to being stuck at work late, rather than not wanting to go to class.

As my OH is also doing SW, it makes it far easier as we give one another a hard time if we contemplate being naughty! Or if we are naughty then we both have to be in agreement over it!

This is my second time, lost over a stone and a half last time but leftover the crimbo period after binging out managed pretty much maintain the weight I got to for 8 months but it was not going down anymore, rejoined last week and half lost 4.5 lb

This is my second time at sw but I tried ww before that. I seem to lose a stone n a half every time but then get totally demotivated and give up. Not only did I put the weight back on but more both times so I'm now 2.5 stones heavier than I was once I quit ww. This time I'm determined to stick at it, cause I know if I hadn't given up the first time I'd be a skinny mini now and not back on the road to being one!

this is my second time, I joined 10 years ago, lost 4 stone, stopped going and put it back on :(

This time I joined in feb this year, I've lost 3st 9.5lb and have 3lb to go until target and have no plans to stop going to class!

This is my second time, but I kept my history because I'd continued to lose weight :)

Technically it's my third but I don't count the other 2 times as actual attempts because both times I didn't want to go, just felt that I should.

This time I went because I wanted too. I've got my head in the game.

Not saying it'll be my last time, but I hope it will :)

xx

This is my second, I joined last year but then had a change of hours which meant I couldn't go to my group, hated the group I could go to, couldn't get my head around the shifts i was doing and had a hysterectomy coming up so I gave it a push (lost 1 1/2stone) until I was ready again. Rejoined in Feb this year having put on 6lb!

Hi
First time with sw, did ww loads but this time i

Back