How many?

Hello :)

I aim for about 10 for breakfast, 10 for lunch, and 12 for tea. I have 36 per day, so this leaves me with 4 official points left for extra tea, or snacks, and I'm not scared of using my weeklies :)
I'd been having cooked breakfasts, which were quite pointy (10/11) but have recently discovered Fruit & Fibre with a banana fills me up the same for 7 points giving me another 4 to play with... !

breakfast is usually pretty standard.. porridge and on occasion toast (which usually adds up to 5-6pp)

I try to have something completely different every day for lunch (because I get bored so easily) today I'm having heinz tom soup, yesterday I had beans on toast, sometimes I have leftovers if I've made a curry the night before or something like that :) Lunches can go as far as 10pp.

I keep a few spare points for a treat at night and the rest goes on dinner. If I had a heavy lunch I usually would have a lunchy dinner with less points. All depends on whether i'm working and if theres a special occasion - like last week we had a bbq at work, so I had a lower pointed lunchy type meal at night :)

I might try to have something different for my breakfast because I'm starting to get bored of the same stuff every day :p

oh and i'm on 43pp per day too

Tend to have..
2-3 for breakfast,
4-5 for snacks (usually midday and late evening),
10 for lunch
12-13 for dinner.

I'm on 29 which can be a struggle, especially this week as it's TOTM and I only have 6 of my weeklies left to last today and tomorrow! I'm generally eating 20-40 weeklies so this week I've gone crazy... I ate a whole easter egg in a day and I've just not been feeling the plan this week :)

Tend to have..
2-3 for breakfast,
4-5 for snacks (usually midday and late evening),
10 for lunch
12-13 for dinner.

I'm on 29 which can be a struggle, especially this week as it's TOTM and I only have 6 of my weeklies left to last today and tomorrow! I'm generally eating 20-40 weeklies so this week I've gone crazy... I ate a whole easter egg in a day and I've just not been feeling the plan this week :)

the one thing im not looking forward to when i lose my weight :p

i'm also on 29 pp and today i've used 12 for breakfast and lunch which is fairly typical so i have 17 left for my evening meal and treats

i tend to only drink my weekendlies! :party0036:

Hi I'm on 29pp
I tend to have a good breakfast about 8pp
Then lunch is more of a snack and fruit another 8pp
Then that leaves 13pp for tea

I tend to have just fruit in the mornings, soup and ryvita for lunch (7pp) then use the rest for dinner as it gets too difficult trying to have something completely different from hubby! I'm on 29pp and I'm afraid I usually go over that each day but cycle quite a bit so claw the points back there. I'm looking at trying the WW drop diet for 4 days to see if it's any use.......

i'm on 29pp and have 5pp for breakfast readybrek and frozen berries.
lunch is usually 12pp,,usually a stir fry.
tea is crackers and cheese and jam 4pp
the rest is for milk/yoghurts hot choc and my weeklies are for....:party0036::party0036::party0036::rolleyes:

At the mo, im havin about 5 for breakfast, 6 for dinner and about 8 for tea ... then the rest on milk .. and im usually stuck with atleast 7 - 9 at like 10pm coz i dont snack between meals, this diet is craaazy, i never feel hungry, infact im amazed how much you can eat and ive lost every week so far ... lovin it !!! :cool: xxxxx

i'm on 29 points

brekkie is usually 4-6 points- cereal and a banana
milk for day 3
lunch about 6
dinner 8-10

snacks 4-6

It was very interesting reading this. I'm new to ww and am on 29pts, I was wondering how others split the points!

I only really like hot breakfasts so have decided to stock up on oatso simple, they are 3-4pp and I will have some fruit with it if needed.

Lunch I like hm soup with would be free, or very low points depending what one I make, or a salad.

I'm hoping that leaves me plenty of pp for dinner so I can eat the same as the family.

Xx

I have to say that sometimes I do struggle on 43pp. When I'm in good spirits and trying to be good, it feels like an eternal struggle to eat that many, part of me doesn't want to, most of me knows that I should and its only detrimental to my metabolism, so some days I eat bad things to fill it up. Then on other days 43 is no where near enough...can't win haha

I tend to do fruit in the morning and a yogurt (1pp). I still struggle to eat food in the mornings. Lunch can be 8pp ish, dinner anything from 12-20pp and the rest on snacks/coffee (im 1pp for one from my pod machine). I'm on 34pp a day

Back