how much could i loose in 9 weeks?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I have a wedding and would really really love to loose another stone. I have a dress i have a feeling may fit me lol.

xxx

Hi Hun

I think you could definitely lose a stone, even more i would say. But why not aim for a stone and then anything more is a bonus! xx

Well 1 pound a week is a steady weight loss, so thats 9 pounds and if you are 100% on the plan and eating lots of free foods and exercise, then a few weeks you may lose the extra to lose 1 stone.

I'm sure you can do it!!

I'm in a similar situation, I'd like to loose 16lbs in 11 weeks - it's less than 1.5lbs per week...

We can do it...:winner:

You can do it, lots of speed and superspeed foods, drink lots of fluids and stay 100% then it's do-able. If you aimed for 2lbs a week, that's 18lbs!

If you lose a little less one week, don't be disheartened; carry on and you never know, you might have a really big loss the next!

Good luck!

I would say, aim for the 9lbs and any more is a bonus! Im a 1lb plodder and happy for that to happen.
I have found that in the past if I set myself a goal and I dont reach it Im really upset and think whats the point?

If you stick to it, you can eeeeasily lose a stone in 9 weeks, maybe more! I lost a stone in 7 weeks!
Good lucck xxx

Back