how much damage have i done....

LadyGrey

so had a day off work..made my kids lunch and i genreally no idea how this happened....:rolleyes: but a slice of hovis 50/50 with a spread of butter and a slice of ham slipped in to my mouth....no crusts though...... :rolleyes:

SOOOOO ANGRRRYYYYY:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

so as punishment i wont be having a milkshake for lunch today and i will only be having a milkshake at 5pm and then one at 8pm instead of a meal....

will this work to try even it out a bit :confused::confused::confused:

Don't worry hun, at least you didn't go totally mental. Draw a line under it and move on xx

I wouldn't worry - if you are out of ketosis just step up the exercise over the next couple of days and you will be back in. How much damage can a ham sandwich do?!

LadyGrey said:
so had a day off work..made my kids lunch and i genreally no idea how this happened....:rolleyes: but a slice of hovis 50/50 with a spread of butter and a slice of ham slipped in to my mouth....no crusts though...... :rolleyes:

SOOOOO ANGRRRYYYYY:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

so as punishment i wont be having a milkshake for lunch today and i will only be having a milkshake at 5pm and then one at 8pm instead of a meal....

will this work to try even it out a bit :confused::confused::confused:

Don't worry about it, it's great that you haven't gone mad & eaten everything in sight!!!! Stick to it the results will be amazing! X

..you could even see it as an opportunity to reflect and learn more about your relationship with food...? what are your trigger points?

instead of being mean to yourself, how about finding it interesting? of course you don't want to do it again, but perhaps being curious about how it happened and how you can support yourself in thinking through possible ways to prevent it in future rather than beating yourself up about it... being kind to yourself...

x

I wouldn't beat yourself up about it if I were you. You can't change it now. Just remember next time you feel like having a nibble of something how you felt after you did it this time.

Back