How Much Did You All Lose @ Your Fist Weigh In

:wave_cry:Hello again everyone

Just curious to know how much you all lost in your first week of LL

Gives me the incentive to get through this first week

Kind regards H XXX :)

7lbs in first week and was probably one of the lowest in the class!..but hey half a stone in 7 days!! :D
About 3 and a half stone lost in Foundation...now in Development for another 2 - 2.5 to go and my deadline is xmas eve! :eek:

:)

I lost 7.7lbs - again a comparatively low loss for week 1 but it's not a race (as I keep being told) and I'm now coming to the end of Foundation with the real prospect of losing 3st7lbs. Hang in there!

I lost 13.8lbs and nearly died of shock when the LLC told me. I was so happy
Good luck with your first week - before you know it you won't recognise yourself and be moaning that you have nothing that fits you !!! Its great fun
xx

I lost 12lbs in my first week. I was gobsmacked! :D

I lost 7.5 lbs

I lost 7.5 lbs first week and was a bit disappointed as one of the girls in the class lost 18lbs! However, I lost 7lbs the second week too so was pleased about that!

I lost 11 and was really delighted with it. Others in the class lost about the same and some less. One person only lost a couple of pounds but to me she doesnt look like she needs to lose anyweight at all. This week she lost 5 so it does vary every week and for everyone.

Hiya - I lost 6 pounds in my first week and was really happy with that. I try not to compare myself to others in the class, as long as the scales are headed in the right direction I'm thrilled!

I lost 8lbs in my first week, which I was very pleased with!

I lost 5lbs and was disappointed but lost 7 the following week. I too try not to compare myself to others, harder than it sounds - trust me, but I think everybody's body responds differently to LL and so many factors come into play such as how quickly you go into Ketosis, How much you have to lose to begin with, how many carbs you were consuming before starting etc.

Good luck with your first weight in. The first week can be the hardest part of LL.

X

WOW YOU ALL HAVE DONE SO WELL!!
The only reason i ask is so it gives me the motivation to get through this first week,as with any diet i always find the first week challenging,

ref:its not a race -- I am fully aware of that, as i said i am just interested to know how much you all lost.to keep me motivated.

Kind Regards H :)

Back