How much did you lose in Foundation

caz789

Hi all

Just wondered what the average loss was in the first 14 weeks. Sorry no prize for the winner - unless you want a LL Bar!!!!!!

Hi Bex

Wow!! That's fantastic and I know you have done a fantastic job since then. The photos of you are amazing and you are an inspiration to those of us starting out.

Thank you!

thats a good question caz i have heard of people loosing more than 3 stone i just hope im lucky enough to do the same

bex thats fab well done thats excellent

Hi,

I have my last weigh in on foundation on Monday and so far I have lost 3st 12lbs so hoping for the four stone mark.

xx

Hiya

I was only on foundation for 11 weeks because I joined the group late but in that time I lost 3 stone 10 lbs.

Well had my week 14 weigh in and my total for foundation is.........4st 4lbs!!!!!!! Also I am no longer OBESE!!! Never thought I'd be so happy to be overweight!

xx

I lost 3 stone 4lbs. There was a point I was anxious I wasn't going to lose my 3 stone as it slowed down but all of a sudden it was gone!

I am on my 13th week this week and so far have lost 2 and a half lb short of 4 stones. Its the best thing I have ever done. I feel fantastic although I could do with loosing a bit more. its so good to go to clothes shops and pick up a size 14 and even a 12 in some shops. My BMI is still slightly over though so I'm hoping to carry on loosing on Maintenance.:):):):)
a smilie for every stone.

Hi ya,

I have lost 3 1/2 stone in 12 weeks, this is such an easy and fast result plan, I love it. You can actually see a day that you will be a normal healthy weight, which I thought would NEVER happen to me, EVER.

Well done on your lose so far x

Back