How much did you lose in Foundation

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by caz789, 6 September 2008 Social URL.

1. caz789

caz789 Full Member

Hi all

Just wondered what the average loss was in the first 14 weeks. Sorry no prize for the winner - unless you want a LL Bar!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Caz
    Well I lost 5 stone 6 lbs in foundation... had alot to lose mind!!!:)

4. caz789

caz789 Full Member

Hi Bex

Wow!! That's fantastic and I know you have done a fantastic job since then. The photos of you are amazing and you are an inspiration to those of us starting out.

Thank you!

5. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thats a good question caz i have heard of people loosing more than 3 stone i just hope im lucky enough to do the same

bex thats fab well done thats excellent

6. Allylottolose

Allylottolose Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi,

I have my last weigh in on foundation on Monday and so far I have lost 3st 12lbs so hoping for the four stone mark.

xx

7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    4 stone, 1 lb here!

x

8. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hiya

I was only on foundation for 11 weeks because I joined the group late but in that time I lost 3 stone 10 lbs.

9. Allylottolose

Allylottolose Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well had my week 14 weigh in and my total for foundation is.........4st 4lbs!!!!!!! Also I am no longer OBESE!!! Never thought I'd be so happy to be overweight!

xx

10. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

I lost 3 stone 4lbs. There was a point I was anxious I wasn't going to lose my 3 stone as it slowed down but all of a sudden it was gone!

11. Carys

Carys New Member

I am on my 13th week this week and so far have lost 2 and a half lb short of 4 stones. Its the best thing I have ever done. I feel fantastic although I could do with loosing a bit more. its so good to go to clothes shops and pick up a size 14 and even a 12 in some shops. My BMI is still slightly over though so I'm hoping to carry on loosing on Maintenance.:):):):)
    a smilie for every stone.

12. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    I lost 4 stone 1lb in foundation - then lost a further stone completing route to management!
    It is indeed fantastic

13. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Hi ya,

I have lost 3 1/2 stone in 12 weeks, this is such an easy and fast result plan, I love it. You can actually see a day that you will be a normal healthy weight, which I thought would NEVER happen to me, EVER.

Well done on your lose so far x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.