• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much do you spend on you SW shop?

On average, how much do you think you spend on SW food for the week. I know its probably hard to work out cause buying for the rest of the family etc. We don't spend much on our shops (3 of us and prob spend about £40 per week) and I know that if I start throwing extra stuff for me in that the cost will obviously go up so I tend to make do with the boring the basic which can become a bit boring really!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
My bill comes to about £100 but I do feed 3 adults and 4 kids! ( I look after my twin nephews 4 days a week and my dad comes to give me a hand. It costs a fortune in fruit and vegetables as all four kids love them - cant wait until summer when the should be a lot cheaper.

I have done WW in the past but I find that it is a lot cheaper for me to follow the sw diet1

jaylou

Gold Member
I don't really buy anything special for me, our shopping is all SW friendly, it's our way of life!!
The meals are family friendly and the only things I buy SW are fry light and splenda.
I guess I spend £40-50 a week on the 3 of us and that includes wine!!!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
I went last night and to feed 2 adults and 2 kids, I spent £80... but I can go to the supermarket a couple of times a week as well as ordering from Joe's etc ...and it doesn't include my wine ... :cry:
Maybe I need to cut down a bit...:eek::eek:

Kimbers

My shopping is normally about £50-£60 for 3 of us from Tesco home delivery, I went to Morrisons last week to prepare for SW and spent more than £100 and had to top up, but I hadn't been near a supermarket in weeks so it was a treat and I went a bit mad I think.

I did the list from the SW magazine on Tesco online and the fruit and veg they recommended alone cost £57 I was slightly shocked to say the least. Luckily I don't like most of the fruit and veg so it's usually a bit cheaper lol.

Taz

Spam Hunter
What's an SW shop? This is my lifestyle now and all I can really say is I now spend a lot less on my trolly full of healthy food than I used to spend on junk food!

weemo

Trying again!!!
My grocery bills were higher the first few weeks of doing SW but now they are about £40-£50 (for my hubby and me) but that includes a bottle of wine. Buying fruit and veg can be expensive but we don't buy junk food now so one cancels the other out.

Irene

Silver Member
£100 per week on average for our household. Includes lots of healthy food but hubby and 2 teenagers are not on SW as such so I get pizza, crisps, cakes and biscuits for them.
Irene