How much do you spend on you SW shop?

curlygirl

On average, how much do you think you spend on SW food for the week. I know its probably hard to work out cause buying for the rest of the family etc. We don't spend much on our shops (3 of us and prob spend about £40 per week) and I know that if I start throwing extra stuff for me in that the cost will obviously go up so I tend to make do with the boring the basic which can become a bit boring really!

My bill comes to about £100 but I do feed 3 adults and 4 kids! ( I look after my twin nephews 4 days a week and my dad comes to give me a hand. It costs a fortune in fruit and vegetables as all four kids love them - cant wait until summer when the should be a lot cheaper.

I have done WW in the past but I find that it is a lot cheaper for me to follow the sw diet1

I don't really buy anything special for me, our shopping is all SW friendly, it's our way of life!!
The meals are family friendly and the only things I buy SW are fry light and splenda.
I guess I spend £40-50 a week on the 3 of us and that includes wine!!!

My shopping is normally about £50-£60 for 3 of us from Tesco home delivery, I went to Morrisons last week to prepare for SW and spent more than £100 and had to top up, but I hadn't been near a supermarket in weeks so it was a treat and I went a bit mad I think.

I did the list from the SW magazine on Tesco online and the fruit and veg they recommended alone cost £57 I was slightly shocked to say the least. Luckily I don't like most of the fruit and veg so it's usually a bit cheaper lol.

abou £20 a week on myself im a red girl and red days can be expensive im afraid :-(

I spend £40 most weeks on me and my Partner when we are both doing slimming world - when not I can get away with just around £30.

What's an SW shop? This is my lifestyle now and all I can really say is I now spend a lot less on my trolly full of healthy food than I used to spend on junk food!

I must be going wrong somewhere as my shopping comes to £100-£130 a week! 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 babies (Both in nappies)

My grocery bills were higher the first few weeks of doing SW but now they are about £40-£50 (for my hubby and me) but that includes a bottle of wine. Buying fruit and veg can be expensive but we don't buy junk food now so one cancels the other out.

I must be going wrong somewhere as my shopping comes to £100-£130 a week! 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 babies (Both in nappies)
nappies are expensive! So are teenagers! Have you looked at reusable nappies?

When my brother left home my mums shopping bill dropped drastically! It's amazing how much a teenager munches through!

£100 per week on average for our household. Includes lots of healthy food but hubby and 2 teenagers are not on SW as such so I get pizza, crisps, cakes and biscuits for them.
Irene

Back