how much does it cost?

Hi

It cost £36 for one week for women but is more for men. It consists of 3 sachets a day and minimum of 2 litres of water. Sachet flavours are : Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and chicken.
Its hard for the first 3 or so days but does get easier.
Hope this helps.
Nikki
P.s this site is great for support.

Hiya! Like Nikci said, it costs £36 weekly and you have to mix the sachets in water and drink 1 sachet in the morin, 1 in the afternoon and 1 evenin and also drink plenty of water! plus no eatin anything. You will feel better after 2 or 3 days and u will not feel hungry! Hope this helps Lemme lnow!

Hi Misssami :)

They also have flapjack style bars. A coconut and a peanut flavour. You can have them instead of a shake from your second week onwards.

I tried them and don't like them, but someone must otherwise they wouldn't provide them! :eek::D

Im not sure about that 1 but all the calories u need r provided in the shakes and/or flapjacks so u dont need any extra calories. i would suggest u speak to ur nearest pharmacist who offer this diet so u can make up ur mind if its for u

You just have the 3 "meals" a day which are about 450 cals and contain everything you need to be healthy. If you want to add more then maybe CD would be better for you as they have different programs which include meals.

How much do you want to lose and in what sort of time?

x

i do have about 6 stones to lose .. and i wanna lose it fast lol :break_diet:

by the way cuddly u have done well with your diet well done! and 450 cals is that added all together or 450 calories each (which makes it about 1350 cals) per day?

thanks everyone for ur replies. im just thinkin about this diet and CD. so jus findin out

i will be contactin my pharmacy soon for more details. im just wonderin is exercise allowed or not?

Yep, 450 in total.

Exercise is fine - after about 2 weeks but it is best to listen to your body and not do too much. I find I have lots of energy and do a lot of walking when I can. (Often round the shops!!! Lol!)

I have 9 stone to lose and have managed over 8 since April. I love LT and have found it easy to stick to coz it is black and white - nothing else is allowed and that worked for me! I'm not saying I haven't been tempted to eat but I just tell myself it will make the whole process harder and longer if I do! Also, why pay £36 a week and cheat? I have to be careful with money and can't afford to waste it.

Good luck with your journey. A VLCD would be the quickest way to shift weight but it isn't the easiest, you need to be determined and that makes it easier to bear.

x

Very Low Calorie Diet.

It's not silly, I didn't know at first either! You pick these things up as you go along!

x

thanks for the response cuddly :) lol i never knew wot VLCD was either! but do now lol

well i was reading somewhere earlier on and they said that if your BMI is over 30 then you have to follow this programme with your GP, and if it lower than 30 then you can get it from your pharmacy. Is that true? :( hope not cos my GP says he cannot do it and im fine with a pharmacy

Hi Sammi, No that is not true, my BMI was 42.1 to start and I haven't had to see my Doc at all.
I also think price wise depends where you live, I pay £30 a week.
Good luck.

Hmm why does everyone's cost £36 and mine costs £39.50. I know it used to be that but then the pharmacist started charging for the consultation every week as well. Is anyone else paying £39.50?

Back