How much is lighter life compared to cambridge

They've recently changed the pricing so the foodpacks are individually priced. I think it ranges from £67 to £74 depending on what you choose. If I find my price list I'll let you know.

Last time I did it it was just one price, but the government tried to charge vat on the foodpacks as the counselling was included in the price, that's why they've had to split it all.

X

They've recently changed the pricing so the foodpacks are individually priced. I think it ranges from £67 to £74 depending on what you choose. If I find my price list I'll let you know.

Last time I did it it was just one price, but the government tried to charge vat on the foodpacks as the counselling was included in the price, that's why they've had to split it all.

X

Ahhhh really ok THANKYOU that would be great if you could find out please x

Right, found my sheet. The lowest you would ever pay is £65.40 and the most is £74.15.

Soups are £1.80 each, shakes £2.05, meal packs £2.10 and bars £2.15. You have to have 4 things a day if you're doing LL Total (maximum of 1 bar per day allowed). The counselling is £15 added on top of your food packs and is non optional but is separate cause of the VAT and what not.

It all depends on what you like as to how much you'll spend. When I did it last time, I found that after a few weeks, I was having a vanilla shake hot with a spoon of coffee to make a vanilla latte (scrummy!) in the morning, then chocolate shakes the rest of the day cause they were easy to down. I found that when I wasn't hungry at all I didn't see the packs as food, they were just something I had to have.

It does seem expensive at first, but the best way to look at it is that that is all your food for the week and you're only drinking water or black tea/coffee so it's not too bad. I know a lot of people find they spend less than on food!

X

Right, found my sheet. The lowest you would ever pay is £65.40 and the most is £74.15.

Soups are £1.80 each, shakes £2.05, meal packs £2.10 and bars £2.15. You have to have 4 things a day if you're doing LL Total (maximum of 1 bar per day allowed). The counselling is £15 added on top of your food packs and is non optional but is separate cause of the VAT and what not.

It all depends on what you like as to how much you'll spend. When I did it last time, I found that after a few weeks, I was having a vanilla shake hot with a spoon of coffee to make a vanilla latte (scrummy!) in the morning, then chocolate shakes the rest of the day cause they were easy to down. I found that when I wasn't hungry at all I didn't see the packs as food, they were just something I had to have.

It does seem expensive at first, but the best way to look at it is that that is all your food for the week and you're only drinking water or black tea/coffee so it's not too bad. I know a lot of people find they spend less than on food!

X

Yeah I understand that as I was doing Cambridge however I feel I need some counselling :( have major hang up with food that is my concern thank you for that information xxxx

Another option would be personal therapy. That might cost you say £40 a session. So you could do Cambridge (or something cheaper such as Slim and Save) and then have personal therapy each week. Don't get me wrong - I love LL - but the quality of your counsellor is really important. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Also, you might want to try some books. I would suggest Beck's Diet Solution as a good place to start - I prefer the workbook to the main book.

Sorry to Jump in I'm Scott btw..

Is that per week for LL I'm currently on Cambridge x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sczoo90 said:
Hey, thanks for the info. Omg is quite a lot really I thought mine was a lot £58 a week lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's more because LL includes weekly group therapy sessions - not just a diet club but actual therapy using CBT and TA techniques.

Back