How much is LT?

8 weeks 1day 8hours 2min ......only messing. Its not that bad. A lot of my weight was baby weight

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

I know the feeling except my first is 16 1/2!!! Can I still use that as an excuse I wonder, the youngest is coming up 2 mind lol.
T x

Its not an excuse its a fact. Youre weight losses are vgood. You put on weight in certain parts of your body when ur pregnant... like the tyre above the bum. If u dont breast feed its not going to go anywhere and at that you would need to feed for over 6 months. Everyone is different but the more babies u have the worse it gets...... until you do the fab LT diet.
Keep up the great work and fair play to ya.

£44 in N. ireland - but im single so im saving also - no groceries to buy which is great - no lunches - no buns and scones - no chineses - i definitely am better off on LT! I also stopped smoking last month! SO im getting healthy and feeling wealthy! Glad I stopped smoking in a way cos i think i would be smoking like a train now if I was still on the fags! eeeek. Nice to think I will stop smoking AND loose weight... usually its the other way around.

Wow Teg you are doing great! Mines all babyweight too, I ate far to much in my pregnancies :(

Its not an excuse its a fact. Youre weight losses are vgood. You put on weight in certain parts of your body when ur pregnant... like the tyre above the bum. If u dont breast feed its not going to go anywhere and at that you would need to feed for over 6 months. Everyone is different but the more babies u have the worse it gets...... until you do the fab LT diet.
Cheers for that, it does make me feel a bit better! I have 3 kids and did no exercise whatsoever after each birth, and the last was 10lb 2, so that explains it a bit, am loving LT too, best diet ever!
T x

I lost 21 lbs on the LT diet last year and then during week 4 found out i was 4 months pregnant again. Thank god the baby was fine. We should have called him Leo Theo .....lol

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

That's because £10.00 of the £36.00 is chemist fees. Some don't charge as much - some charge more x

£48 mine, but I have never been so well off cheers LT.

Teg if you're in Navan you could save a few euro by coming to Slane; our chemist is about 64 or 63. Plus you could have a cup of (black) coffee with me! :D

Seriously though - it must be worth shopping around? I just presumed they were all the same price but obviously not.

Down 'ere in 'ampshire it's £36!!!

I too put lots of weight on during each of my 3 pregnancies but didn't manage to lose any inbetween!!! I breast fed all of mine, the youngest till after her 1st birthday but still didn't lose!!! Of course the chocolate I ate probably cancelled out all the weight I should have lost due to breast feeding!!! Lol!

hi all where do i find were sells the diet??
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cuddlyfairy, I breastfed all three of mine and didn't lose a pound either; some people retain their baby weight when breastfeeding and only lose after they finish. By the time I finished breastfeeding I was pregnant again ...:cry:

I hate these people who end up thinner than they started after a couple of months feeding!

hi all where do i find were sells the diet??
xxxxxxxxxxxx

You can fin out on the lipotrim we site where stockists are, but the sit has been down for a few days now. Try yell.com for chemists who may have a web site advertising LT :)

Back