How much lost in how long?

well ive lost 28lbs in five weeks. one week i lost nothing :( and last week i cheated and gained 2lbs so would have been 30altogether!! how much have you to lose?

I want to lose about 9 stones, which seems an impossible feat, but I am determined. You have done fantastically! I hope I can do half as well.:)

Hi there, i have lost a total of 4st 9lbs and it took about 14 weeks. Still have half a stone to go but i keep cheating! i've got my focused head on now though :)

I have just finished my 5th week and have lost a total of 25 lb. I got a little disheartened after the first 2 weeks as nothing seemed to be moving but after getting weighed today I am more than happy :) It is a hard diet but worth it because it really works.

Dietingdon - are you male or female?

I am lost 20lbs in 4 weeks.
Hubby has lost 2 stone and half a pound in 3 weeks!

Both of us are finding it an easy diet - no special food preparation, weighing out ingredients, counting points or calories.

Good luck to you - if you are in the right frame of mind to get started, then GO FOR IT !!!!

HI, I've lost 7 stone one pound in 18 weeks, weigh in tomorrow.... watch this space xx

I lost 3 stone in about 5 weeks i think...says on my signature. I have stopped weighing now though and just going off how loose my clothes are. I was getting a bit obsessed with the scales and didn't want to be that person.
It's the best diet in the world...................because it works! See yourself slim x

This is my 8th week on the diet, and I've lost 30.5 lbs. Looking to finish losing the third stone by the end of week eleven :)

Get yourself in the right mindset for it and you can do anything!

I've lost 26 lb in 6 weeks. This diet is good for me as I'm married with children. I have enough to do without counting calories and weighing slices of bread. I've found it great so far. Good luck with your weight loss. Don't forget minimins for your daily support, kick up the bum etc. x

Back