How much until you drop a dress size?

kelz89

Hi
Just wondering, roughly, how much weight do you need to loose until you drop a dress size?

Ladyvegas, am i reading right? youve lost 17lb in just under two weeks?

hiya
i say a stone a size because im a 18-20 now at 16st 5 and at 15st 5 im a 16-18 and at 15st im a perfect 16 but i suppose it depends on the person xx

I'm 5ft 2 I was 17st 4 I'm 14st 3 and I was a size 24 now I'm an 18 though can get a size 16 jeans on just can't breath in them lol I'm v top heavy so I think it dies depend as said on the individual. 4 years ago I was 11st 3 and in a size 12
SO basically I'd also say a stone a size drop :) xx

hmmm my first time on ww i dropped a stone, went from a size 14-16 (closer to 16).... to a better fitting size 14... now, ive just weighed myself and im 4lbs heavier than I was when I started ww the first time, and a 16 is bloody tight!

my body is just strange! :( xx

I'd agree with roughly a stone a size though obviously it will vary! I went from a 16 to a 14 after a stone. I'm now half a pound away from 2 stone and am almost in a 12, depending on the shop!! X

I started at 17st 11lb and a size 22 im 5ft 8!
Now ive lost 15lb and im in a size 18-20
Suppose everyone is different! But i think roughly a stone gets you on the right way to being in the next size! xx

I started at 17st 11lb and a size 22 im 5ft 8!
Now ive lost 15lb and im in a size 18-20
Suppose everyone is different! But i think roughly a stone gets you on the right way to being in the next size! xx

So for losing a stone you've gone down nearly 2 dress sizes? wow. well done on your loss as well! :)

Yeah i think everyone is different, and it depends where you loose the weight easily as well i suppose!

It took me nearly 2 stone to lose a dress size to begin with (on CD not WW though) and have lost a dress size each stone since.

Lost 13" off my waist so far and 10" off my hips

that just goes to show how different it is for different people i guess, but on average its about a stone. i just wish i could fast forward time! lol

omg, me too... day one "officially", day 3 unofficially... and im already getting impatient!
I want to wake up a size 10!! :( :( xx

no right answer i'm afraid everyone is different, i've lost 4stone in just under a year and i was a 18/20 now a 14/12/10 lol it's all different and depends on materials.. still some 14 jeans i can't fit into ... but yet can also wear some 12 sized jeans it's v strange!

Takes me 2 stone to lose a dress size! Damn it!

It depends on your body shape. If you carry weight all over (ie: like an 'hourglass') then it takes longer than if you carry it in one place (like an 'apple'). If you lose 1 stone off your tummy then you will drop 2 sizes, if you lose one stone of fat from all over then it makes much less difference.

Does that make sense? What body shape are you?

I have lost 5 stone and gone from a size 22 to an 18 - just down 2 sizes!

Very frustrating, but hopefully by the time I get to losing 6 stone I'll be a 16!

Im 5.3" and I lost 35lbs on the ww points plan within 4 months. I found I went down a dress size when I lost a stone x

Back