how not to do it!!

breadbin

before:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bale14.jpg

after:

stickman.jpg

in fairness he did it for the film 'the machinist' which is ok but my god what a difference!! apparently he just starved himself and walked it off:)

OMG - I can't believe he starved himself and walked it off....I kow the second photo is awful, but I do wish I had the will power to not necessarily starve myself but to stick to something a bit longer than I usually do. However, having said that I have now been on Go Lower for 3months, which in itself is a record! Would never want to look that bad though, it truly is awful!

xx

I think if someone was paying me millions of pounds to lose the weight, I'd find the motivation too ;)

yeah me too:) although saying that if i won the lotto it would probably be bad for my weight i think anyway:( sitting around on yachts sipping pina coladas;)

If I won the lotto - Id be thin - personal trainer etc. Indoor and outdoor pool - would love it. It would be the life for me.

Fingers crossed for the roll over tonight!

xx

Yep...me too! I'd pay a young, hot, fit trainer to keep me on the straight and narrow and a chef (preferably young hot & fit too...hmm...notice a pattern developing? :D) to prepare my perfectly nutritionally balanced meals.

Besides, I'd be far to busy jetting round the world, shopping in Milan, New York, Paris etc to have time to get fat again :D

Shallow? Me? You betcha!! lol

Back