how often do you get measured ?

I believe its monthly, but nothing to stop you from doing it fortnightly. Weekly might be off putting, if there is no change but you will have a result fortnightly. x

My CDC measured me everywhere when I first started. Since then I have always measured myself as I feel a tad bit uncomfortable having someone else measure my bulges :eek:

My CDC would do it if I asked her too though. But she is aware that I feel uncomfortable about it, so no longer asks! xx

Mine measured me every week, though I get my supplies in month blocks now, but I still weigh and measure myself weekly. I've found that I generally lose between 2 and 4 inches all over each week, so I'm happy to measure weekly as it's a bit of an extra boost. But if you measure monthly you'd get to see those loses in bigger amounts, so can see the appeal in that. Think it's all up to the individual though. My CDC said that she has some people you religiously weigh weekly, some that are monthly, and some that don't bother at al.

Mine measures me every week, weirdly he's happy to measure my bust but makes me measure my own thigh :D

My CDC has never measured me and has never offered!

Not even measured myself. I do however plan to now for a bit more of a boost :)

LOL my CDC will do mine monthly :D I cant wait to see them inches come off hehe!! <3 xxx

Thats the motivating bit Tash. I lost 18 " in 6 weeks (last time on CD), i was a slower looser in lb's but it was noticable to see. I was doing sit ups and toning my arms as well, so do think that made a difference. x

I've lost 2st 6lbs over all, and 31 inches all over and I think I get more motivated by the inches than the lbs personally. Think it's just that sometimes I feel like the lbs are coming off but I look and feel the same, whereas the inches remind me that I'm not!

I've lost 2st 6lbs over all, and 31 inches all over and I think I get more motivated by the inches than the lbs personally. Think it's just that sometimes I feel like the lbs are coming off but I look and feel the same, whereas the inches remind me that I'm not!

Blimey Caroline, thats brilliant. How many dress sizes have you shrunk? x

Thanks Nikki, I was a 24 all over, I'm now and 18 on top mostly, though I can go a size either side in some things, and a 20 on the bottom, I've got big hips! My mum keeps going on about how my big hips are good for child bearing, she's done it for the past 3 or 4 years, I think she's trying to hint!

My mum keeps going on about how my big hips are good for child bearing, she's done it for the past 3 or 4 years, I think she's trying to hint!

My mum was the same, the shock on my face when the midwife told me my pelvis was too narrow for me to give birth,lol
Too narrow, i had never been accused of having anything too narrow!!:D

I don't think I'll ever have anything too narrow, except maybe my bust!!

Mine's never offered to measure me, don't think she does it --- to be honest I've not done it either, will just measure size losses through clothes.

I get measured every time I go. I am a slow loser, don't usually do the 'stone a month', but I do lose inches. So, when the scales aren't moving my inch loss keeps me motivated.

Back