How old is everyone?

I'm 105 and still have all my own teeth...... sitting in a jar on the shelf! :D

I'm 35, and the age I feel depends on the time of day.

Before I open my eye's of a morning I feel about 15:), after the school run I feel about 40, by the time I get the Kidlets to bed I feel about 70:D

this year i will celebrate the17th aniversary of my 21st birthday and this year I am going to make it from 11 am pub opens till 3 am clubs shut lol try every year but always fail even when I was 21 lol

evening all I am twenty fifteen!

I have 3 kiddies ... a 10 year old princess and 4 year old twin terrors! oh and a 35 year old terror too! (hubby!)

xx

47 in July, 3 kids 2 grandaughters. 1 husband a brithish bulldog and a fat belly LOl
Carol

36 - just wish my hips were that number too!

I'm 44. Sometimes I wonder what that really means and how I am meant to behave. I remember thinking my Mum was ancient when she told me she was in her late 30's but now I feel like its not so very bad.....

Is it true? 40 is the new 30??

I'm 51, as of last Wednesday. Widowed, 2 children early twenties. Work full time as a manager in the NHS. Struggling badly this week - just can't seem to get my head in the right place. Trying really hard to get back to the place where it all seems worthwhile.................

im 25, although someone at work said i looked like i was 28 which really killed me more than not having food....lol

I'm 29, but I've been telling everyone that I'm 25 for the last 5 years! It's getting harder to get away with... :eek:

Dee x

I'm 52 with a metabolic age of 30 something (so the scales tell me). Which is better than when I was in my 30's with a metabolic age of 52 :D

I love it. Every year there are less demands on me, I learn more about how to get over the rough times, and I'm generally happier and more at peace with myself.:clap:

Don't even want to look younger than I am. I'm 52 and want to look 52 :) (so far...so good:D)

I am 50, and as long as I can keep on dancing I really don't care about my age (although I colour my hair, wonder what that says about me).

Back