How on earth did i pull that off...( Not Lt related)

Miss Bean

Not LT related though im not even worried about weight this week.
I am the most excited person ever right now.
I just had confirmation that I have been accepted in to the Undergraduate Law School at none other than Queen Mary's in London. :)

For those of you who dont know about QMUL its in the University of London group with Kings and UCL so you get a special U of L degree its in the top 100 in the world and its 14th overall in the country. However it exceeds many of the Russell Group uni's like Oxford and Cambridge in terms of research :)
Wow Wow Wow - i think the LT done it tbh this diet has made me have such good luck its unreal.

Thankyou everyone
Im sorry for banging on but i cant contain myself :) xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x:p

Congratulations, how proud are you hun? Thats fantastic news. We can all say in the future when we see you with your initial after your name, "we knew her on the lipotrim forum". Big hugs and well done. Bet your Family are chuffed to bits.

Thats brilliant news chick!! well done!!

Its not LT itself... but the confidence the results bring!!

Awwww well done honey! Im doing my MA at Qm at the moment!xx

:D wow i'll see you there lou. :) Thankyou Kered i wish i could invite you all to my graduation. Alot of the confidence i have with this diet is definitley from this site. Everyone is just wonderful and I just felt like seeing as this is an extension of my life I might share it with you. My mother was crying lol. Im the first person in my family to go to uni so everyone is in a state of shock...im a very lucky girl. xxxxx

How is everyones week going ? Wednesday tomorrow..not long till a lovely weekend eh..:) xxxx

absolutly fabulous missy!!!!!!!!! :D:D well done you! xxx

Well done! You must be really chuffed and really proud. Good for you being the first to Uni. You will do brilliantly!

(I'll keep you to your promise of a job with you too, dinner on you if I remember rightly!)

Thats right Mini! Dinner on me and the job :) End of year bonus too. Im determined to get there.
Thanks Summer too and everyone else who's sent me their congratulations i appreciate it very much. :D xxx

Can I just add mine to the pile? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You must be over the moon! xx

Congratulations you really must be buzzing and rightly so, what an exciting future awaits (I have to admit I cried when my daughter got in Southampton) all your family must be so proud.

Good Going Girl.

Jo x

Way to go Miss Bean!!
Congratulations on your success.
When you get your Graduation pics done, you'll look and feel fab after losing all your weight. xxxx

Fab news hun! Truly! Don't blame you being so excited! Congrats.

wow!!! many many congrats chick, well done you!!! xxx

Well done! Be as excited as you want, you have worked hard for it. Enjoy it, and your weight losses are fab too!x

omg I remember u talkin to me about this weeks ago (Valentines on Minimins to be precise!) congrats, I know its what u wanted so am sooo happy for u! well done u!! big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What fantastic news ! Good luck with your future.

The confidence from losing weight is just unbelievable isn't it ?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Be proud lady, you deserve it. x

Thats truly brilliant! You have every right to be totally happy and proud of all the hard work that bought you to this place. Thanks for sharing it....GROUP HUGS!!!!!

Back