how quick do you see....

mommysue

Silver Member
:rolleyes:a change in your body shape and size. as you all know i did a week prep, 1 week ss, then 1 week blip ( very big ate all week!!) fortunately didnt put any weight on that i had lost in the last 2 weeks .
i am very impatient and i know i have to work at this to get results.
looking at the pics some of you have posted , how long did it take to see a real change in your body . the pics of JJJ she looks well skinny and i cant envisage her large !!
my heaviest was around 15 stone after birth of last baby april 2005 and managed to loose a couple of stone. now here i am at 12 stone 1 lb and even though i have lost 8 lb i look and feel the same as i did before i started.
georgie great stuff now ur a size 14 !!!
i know that if i can see big results in a few weeks will make me more determined.
have been on track today even though the in laws have just been round ( the folking folk singers as we like to call them !!!)and she usually brings crap round for the kids.
intrested to hear from you sucessful bods !!

Hi hun, my CDC told me that people generally hardly notice the first stone or so (obviously that depends on how big you are to start off with) they notice that you look healthier etc but not the weight. Its around a stone and a half, two stone that people will start noticing. However I'm only in my first week and i've already noticed my engagement ring isn't so tight. Its only a small thing but i can feel it coming off. Just stick with it, i'm sure you'll see changes in no time.

I found little things were definitely noticeable to me after a couple of weeks, jeans not staying up, rings a bit looser etc and then gradually cheekbones and ribs start re-appearing!

But at work, I found people only started to notice after about a stone and a half - mostly because until then I was wearing the same clothes I always did (and they were probably a bit tight on me to start with!) I also did 790 so it wasn't quite as rapid as SS.

Once I got into a properly smaller size then people started to comment. I also hadn't told any of them I was dieting so they weren't 'on the lookout'. And as Rayven said, a lot of people told me my skin and hair looked great long before they noticed the weight so I was clearly lacking in some essential vitamins before doing CD!

Don't worry, it will start happening for you too - have you been measuring yourself? I find that it's a great incentive for me to see the inches dropping off. Good luck! Anoushka xx

Well, I've officially lost 15 lbs (hopefully a bit more this week) and my too tight size 16's are now too big, although the 14's are still a bit on the tight side.

I've also noticed I have a waist again (I've lost 4 1/2 inches from my waist in 4 weeks :eek:) and when I was lying on my side in bed this morning, nursing my hangover, I noticed there wasn't quite so much of my tummy lying next to me.

I guess it can depend on how much you have to lose, but almost 5 weeks into the diet, with a relatively small weight loss (compared to the amount some people lose in this time) I have noticced big changes - and other people have commented too.

Keep going Sue - I'll bet you start to notice the changes very soon.

x

My start weight was 14 stone. I weighed more on my CDC's scales, but I am using mine to judge my goal as I know that when mine say 11 stone I'll be very close to how I want to look (having been there before - although that seems like a distant memory now!).

I've set a target of 50 lbs, mostly to leave me slightly under what I think I would like to be and leave a little room for a slight gain, although I will possibly adjust this as I go along. I weighed myself this morning and I was 12 stone 8, although I think that may partly be due to dehydration, caused by the copious quantity of wine I drank last night.

Take some paracetamols and have a hot drink. My CDC recommended 10 calorie soups from Morrisons - I usually have one of these a day with a teaspoon of husks stirred in - it can make such a difference when you have the urge to pick.

The other 'treat' she said I could have is half a sugar free jelly - only 16 calories! That helps with sweet tooth urges.

Good luck!

I've lost a stone so far and people have commented that they can see I have lost weight in my face and round my middle!
I wore a pair of shorts that I normally wear every week for hockey but we didn't have a game last week and they felt huge round my legs!

I noticed things feeling loser and generally feeling better after about a stone but couldn't really see a difference in the mirror until 1.5 - 2 stone but it will depend on how much you have to lose

Cheer
G
x

:rolleyes:a change in your body shape and size. as you all know i did a week prep, 1 week ss, then 1 week blip ( very big ate all week!!) fortunately didnt put any weight on that i had lost in the last 2 weeks .
i am very impatient and i know i have to work at this to get results.
looking at the pics some of you have posted , how long did it take to see a real change in your body . the pics of JJJ she looks well skinny and i cant envisage her large !!
my heaviest was around 15 stone after birth of last baby april 2005 and managed to loose a couple of stone. now here i am at 12 stone 1 lb and even though i have lost 8 lb i look and feel the same as i did before i started.
georgie great stuff now ur a size 14 !!!
i know that if i can see big results in a few weeks will make me more determined.
have been on track today even though the in laws have just been round ( the folking folk singers as we like to call them !!!)and she usually brings crap round for the kids.
intrested to hear from you sucessful bods !!

lol, that is so funny to hear somebody say i look skinny!!! bloody hell thats made my night! I shall get round to putting my before pic up soon and you will then easily be able to see how fat i was! i did the full front and side pose so you'll get the full picture:D

sorry i forgot to say that i started to see a change after about a stone or so - i couldnt see it myself but my clothes were looser. It'll happen quicker than you think xx

i've had two people ask if i'd lost weight - only on 2nd week!, i just say oh, really thanks! :giggle:

I still dont notice a difference however everyone I see does!!
Yeah I am wearing 2 dress sizes smaller but thats all I notice!!!
Except wen I tried wedding dresses on last week and noticed my collar bones then realised I have done pretty well!!!!

People have started to comment now Ive lost 17lbs, I could see a difference after the first week, but this week its siddenly made a huge difference, my face and legs. It feels so good to see a waist again!

Hi,

I have lost 9.6lbs so far in 2 weeks (only 2.6 at mu last weigh-in), and was disappointed at the 2.6lbs, but my CDC measured me, and I had lost 4.5 inches in total since the week before - 1.5 ins from my bust, some from hips (cant remember how much this week, but 3.5ins total in a fortnight), waist and even half an inch from the top of my arm! Arms are suposedly difficult to shrink, so I was chuffed with that.

So, anyway, I am not answering your question, but I suppose it depends how big you were to start with, and when you fit smaller clothes, people might notice more. I am yet to squeeze into a smaller size, but my 'fat' trousers are hanging off me.

Only my OH amd my Mam know I am doing this, so nobody has said anything, although OH said my face looks slimmer. I cant wait until I can see results myself. And I can get into my size 16s! Not just the elasticated size 16s!

Keep it up

I get comments now and I have lost 18lbs so far.
I certainly feel a lot better, but I don't really notice the loss, although Hubby says my bottom is smaller!!! Lol!
I bought a pair of trousers at the weekend that were 2 sizes smaller than I normally wear, so that was encouraging!!!

Back